Choosing the 10 songs about relationships for 2010 is a little like shooting fish in a barrel. After all, aren't most popular songs about love and relationships? Well, here is a list of the cream of the crop.
- "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars — Bruno Mars has one of those smooth voices that makes you think he really knows a thing or two about relationships. He also knows the right things to say. Don't change a thing, he seems to be suggesting, because you're perfect exactly how you are.
- "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry — When we're young, we only want to grow up. Yet once we're grown, we want to act young again. This 2010 relationship is about the latter — wanting to act young again.
- "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem Featuring Rihanna — You have to feel sorry for a woman that willingly lives with a liar. But that's exactly what Rihanna is doing with this song. Eminem plays a real jerk, too. This is what you would call a dysfunctional relationship.
- "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train — This song would have worked perfectly, had Soul Train still been on television. Even so, what woman doesn't like being called a soul sister? Having soul means you're really deep. And suggesting that the other is deep is a great way to enhance a relationship.
- "Misery" by Maroon 5 — Relationships can make you feel like a million bucks. But when they go bad, they leave you in misery. Maroon 5 is a group of hot looking guys, however, which means they won't be lonely or miserable for long.
- "Deuces" by Chris Brown — This is a song about knowing when to say "when" in a relationship. In other words, this 2010 song knows when a relationship is over. Chris Brown is moving on to greener pastures, so to speak.
- "Mine by Taylor Swift — One of the first words children learn to say is "mine". Taylor Swift still knows how to use the word. She's found a man that she can call mine in this 2010 relationship song.
- "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias — With this 2010 Enrique Iglesias relationship song, the man knows when he's found what he wants. If he likes it, he wants to keep it. It's a relationship built upon lust, of course, but it's still a relationship of sorts.
- "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga — Lady Gaga turns romance novel material into a pop song. And it's a bit hit pop song about relationships, too. In 2010, every short relationship ended with this song playing over the credits.
- "Grenade" by Bruno Mars — Bruno Mars, Mr. Lover Man, will die for his girl. He'd do anything in a relationship. But in this 2010 song, he's with a girl without that same diehard dedication.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”