10 Songs With Best Bass 2010
Our list of 10 songs with best bass 2010 feature a wide-variety of genres, artists and musicians. Hopefully, this list will give you a couple of new songs, bands and genres to check out and enjoy. Without further ado, here’s our list of ten songs with the best bass of 2010 in no particular order.
- Born-“White Harmony” White Harmony, the re-mix of the earlier track by Born, features some of the best bass riffs on our list of ten best songs with bass of 2010. This song progresses from a fast-opening to a song that develops into an awesome ballad. If you’ve never listened to this band before, this is a great song to help you get into them!
- Versailles-“Libido” Versailles makes their second major debut with their single “Ascended Master.” “Libido,” one of their B-side tracks from the single, features some aspiring bass lines. This is a great “pump-up” song with its prevalent bass lines and bass slapping!
- Suicide Ali-“Stich DoLL” Suicide Ali’s trademark dark, electronic sound can be seen in this killer track. “Stitch DoLL” features some memorable bass lines as the songs progresses into a hauntingly chaotic state that keeps you chanting and screaming throughout the song.
- D-“Waga Teki wa Ware ni ari” This killer B-side off one of D’s latest singles features the band's trademark combination of classical Japanese instruments with hard visual rock. This song features some of the sickest bass lines on our list and will make you dance and mosh!
- Oz-“Flood Bead” At first, “Flood Bead” has an odd progression which takes active listening to get use to. The song starts out slow like a ballad but works toward a killer, trademark Oz- track. This is the first song on our list to feature an exclusive bass solo that sounds simply killer over your expensive stereo speakers!
- Oomph!-“Ready or Not (I’m Coming) The English re-make of “Augen Auf!” features Oomph’s trademark haunting sound. This song features some excellent bass lines and memorable lyrics you’ll be humming all day. With a cross between English and German, this song will appeal to all listeners.
- Lin-“Walking in the Rain” Lin, also known as Rin or The End of Corruption World, is composed of ex-members of the visual hit band Phantasmagoria. Their second single, “Metamorphose,” features this killer track. “Walking in the Rain” features some of Kisaki’s most memorable riffs with a rhythm that seems more fitting a Marilyn Manson song than Lin.
- Deluhi-“The Farthest” “The Farthest,” the second of a three consecutive single releases from Deluhi, features a killer ballad with awesome bass lines. While these are Japanese musicians performing a song in English, you have to appreciate both the lyrics and the musicianship. This song features some killer bass lines, especially in the bridge and the end of the song.
- Cocklobin-“Delic” This hip song by Nagoya-Kei favorite Cocklobin features dark chants, killer bass riffs, and plenty of fun and screaming. This song is extremely dark despite its fun, mystic tone. This is a great live song too!
- D’espairsRay-“Medicine” Finally, we end with an old favorite with the song “Medicine,” which is also known by the title of Wedicine. “Medicine” features some killer bass riffs and Hizumi’s awe-inspiring vocals. You’ll find this B-side from “Love is Dead” to be one of your personal favorites very quickly!