Are you looking for the top 10 best songs for best friends? Well, that is just awesome because this article you have stumbled upon will give you a list of the 10 best songs for best friends. It's amazing what friendships can stand through, and it's equally amazing that you can find a track to describe that friendship. Keep these tracks in mind for your dear old best friends!
- "You've Got a Friend" – James Taylor. This is an oldie but goodie. This track hits the spot when it comes to describing a best friend relationship. It almost makes people cry with the emotion pouring from this song.
- "Lean On Me" – Bill Withers. Best friends are just the shoulder you always need to lean on when you are going through a rough patch in your life, and this song is a true reminder.
- "I'll Be There for You" – The Rembrandts. Everyone knows this song, of course, we do! It's the theme song to one of the most popular TV shows ever created, "Friends". This track is just what you need to remind you of your quirky best friends.
- "Put Your Records On" – Corinne Bailey Rae. This is a great feel good song to remind of you just how great your best friends truly are. If you need a pick me up, throw this track in and remember the great times with your friends.
- "With a Little Help From My Friends" – Beatles. This is one of the best songs out there for friendships or any relationships at all. With a little help, you can always get by.
- "Umbrella" – Rihanna. Though this song has a bitter undertone, the true fact is, when everything goes to crap, your true friends are always standing by with umbrella to shield you from the rain.
- "Friends Will be Friends" – Queen. This is always a great song for best friends. This track reminds you no matter where you go, or where you are at in life, friends will always be your friends.
- "Friends in Low Places" – Garth Brooks. Well yes, everyone has friends in low places, sometimes. This song is reminder to all of us that when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- "Good Friends Are For Keeps" -The Carpenters. This is another heart felt song about best friends that can almost bring a tear to your eye for all the heart felt emotion felt behind the song.
- "You're My Best Friend" – Queen. Queen makes this list again, but only because they made two great best friend songs to remind you of how special true friends really are. This is a great track for any friendship.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …