In order to personalize your phone, you need to know the 10 songs that make good ring tones. Once downloaded and programmed into your phone you can go to town assigning different people different rings. Making songs you like your ring tone is the best and fastest way to personalize your phone.
- The Who – "Who Are You". A recognizable and catchy tune, this Who song makes a great ring tone both lyrically and in driving beats. The hook “Who are you? Who? Who? Who? Who?” alone makes this one of the best songs that make good ring tones.
- Guns N’ Roses – "Sweet Child o’ Mine". One of the best songs that make good ring tones for either a child or someone you’re sweet on. With great guitar riffs and a danceable beat, this tune will make you smile when the right person rings.
- TI – "What You Know". Off of TI’s 2006 album, "King" comes "What You Know", one of the best songs that make good ring tones. The song became a Grammy winner and smash hit, the old school beats produced by DJ Toomp makes it a rockin’ ring tone.
- ABBA – "Ring Ring". A pop classic from ABBA, "Ring Ring" is one of the best songs that makes good ring tones around. “Ring, ring, why don’t you give me a call? Ring, ring the happiest sound of them all.” How could there be more fitting lyrics than those?
- New Edition – "Telephone Man". This silly slow jam from New Edition makes a great ring tone. The lyrics about your sweetie hanging up on you will be all the sweeter when she calls you!
- Green Day – "American Idiot". For some good old-fashioned riotous rock that is critical of the system, look to Green Day’s "American Idiot". The song was a smash hit off the record of the same name and now is one of the best songs that make good ring tones.
- Blondie – "Call Me". For another pop song that fits the theme, Blondie’s "Call Me" fits the bill nicely. The upbeat track and the topical lyrics make this one of the best songs that make good ring tones.
- Lady Gaga – "Telephone". As one of the most popular artists recording music today, Lady Gaga has no better song to make a good ring tone than her hit "Telephone". The dance beat is sure to put a hop in your step and a smile on your face whenever someone hits your telephone.
- Talk Talk – "Talk Talk". From '80s band Talk Talk comes their hit by the same name. The old school '80s sound makes this one of the best songs that make good ring tones.
- Run DMC – "You Talk too Much". A good hint for someone who won’t ever let you get off the line is assigning them the Run DMC tune, "You Talk too Much". The old school rap rhyme style makes this one of the best songs that make good ring tones.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.