Are you ready to experience fine dining in one of the ten best special occasion restaurants in San Antonio, Texas? Our list includes San Antonio's most popular restaurants for special occasions, based on thousands of reviews from "Open Table" diners.
- Ounce Steakhouse. This upscale restaurant is located in North San Antonio. Known for excellent cuisine and service, Ounce serves the best in prime beef and cocktails for a true feeling of celebration. Diners enjoy a contemporary atmosphere of casual elegance. Menu items are priced from $31 to $50 dollars. Call (210) 493-6200 for more information.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House. This restaurant is located in the affluent Alamo Heights neighborhood. The restaurant specializes in prime beef and fresh seafood, including Maine lobster and Atlantic salmon. Ruth’s Chris Steak House offers fine dining for any special occasion. Menu items start at $50. Call (210) 821-5051 for more information.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse. This restaurant represents the nation’s premiere steakhouse group. Located in downtown San Antonio, Morton’s specializes in hearty fare, including generous portions of prime aged beef, fresh fish, lobster, and chicken. With prices starting at $50, this restaurant offers classic fine dining for special events. Call (210) 228-0700 for more information.
- Bohanan’s Prime Steaks and Seafood. Bohanan’s offers exquisite dining in downtown San Antonio. Diners can order one of their steak specialties or choose from 35 seafood varieties. Billed as "an exclusive playground for cattle barons, captains, and athletes," Bohanan's is located in the heart of the historic theater district, within blocks of the River Walk. The sophisticated and cozy restaurant offers a variety of wines, cognac, and fine cigars. Menu items are priced from $31 to $50. Call (210) 472-2600 for more information.
- Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse. For casual, elegant dining in North San Antonio, diners can celebrate their special occasions at Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse. This award-winning restaurant features prime beef. A cool lounge features live music four nights a week. Menu items are priced from $31 to $50. Call (210) 404-2221 for more information.
- Le Midi Restaurant. Le Midi serves French cuisine in downtown San Antonio. Diners enjoy an authentic Provencal experience in an elegant setting. The dining room is filled with tapestries and original artwork. Known as "The South of France in the Heart of Texas," Le Midi offers menu items priced from $31 to $50. Call (210) 858-7388 for more information.
- Silo Elevated Cuisine. This restaurant is one of San Antonio’s most eclectic dining spots. Diners enjoy world-class dishes in a casual setting. As one of America’s top restaurants, it has a full bar and live entertainment several nights a week. The restaurant serves American cuisine, steaks, and seafood, with menu items priced at $30 and under. Call (210) 483-8989 for more information.
- Wildfish Seafood Grille. Another North San Antonio restaurant, Wildfish serves delicious prime steaks, wonderful cocktails, and a variety of wines. Diners enjoy a casual, contemporary atmosphere focused on a bar and lounge, oyster and raw bar, open-air patio, and exhibition kitchen. Menu items are priced from $31 to $50. Call (210) 493-1600 for more information.
- The Palm. The Palm is a classic American steakhouse featuring prime aged steaks, jumbo Nova Scotia lobsters, Italian dishes, and seafood. In 2007, "The San Antonio Express" named this downtown restaurant "the best steakhouse in San Antonio". The Palm, located off the riverfront, is a popular place to celebrate special events. Menu items are priced from $31 to $50. Call (210) 226-7256 for more information.
- Maggiano’s. Maggiano’s Little Italy serves classic Italian-American dishes. The restaurant is located in The Rim, a retail center in the northwest growth sector of the city. Maggiano’s has a warm, friendly, neighborhood feel. Diners can celebrate their special occasions with elegance, in a casual setting where they can relax and be themselves. Menu items are priced at $30 and under. Call (210) 451-6000 for more information.
"San Antonio Restaurants: Special Occasion." Open Table. Accessed April 15, 2010.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …