10 Speed Dating Tips For Men
If you're looking for tips on speed dating, here you will find 10 speed dating tips for men that are sure to get you at the top of the list. Remember, in speed dating you have anywhere between six and ten minutes to ask questions. If you're well prepared, you will leave a happy man.
- Get prepared. Before even starting the speed dating, the first thing that needs to be done is getting yourself prepared. Make sure that you have everything you want to say ready and remembered. If you're not prepared, you might start to stumble all over yourself.
- Be confident throughout the process. While going through the speed dating process, stay confident. Keep in mind that you are there to meet new people. No one wants to meet someone who is unsure of themselves. Stay confident and it will go much smoother.
- Keep good eye contact. Even if they are not looking directly at you, try to keep eye contact when they are. This shows that you are comfortable and that you paying attention to what is going on.
- Put that smile on. No one wants to see anyone frowning, especially during a date. So if you're not the smiling type, you need to be. Smiling shows that you are confident and comfortable with yourself and the situation.
- Do not be overly arrogant. Unless a woman is into the arrogance, try not to be overly arrogant. It can be annoying and unappealing to many women during the speed dating process.
- Keep the conversation clean. Many times, men will start talking with naughty insinuations. Leave that for when you have a date and not for the speed dating round. You never know when the person you are talking to can get offended.
- Stay on the subject. Whatever the question is, try to stick to that specific subject. You do not have a lot of time to go wandering off into different subjects. Stay focused on the subject at hand.
- Keep the conversation flowing. Whatever you do, try not to have those awkward silent moments during the speed dating round. If this happens, think of something to say, and quick. No one wants silence when the whole purpose of speed dating is talking.
- Keep away from the alcohol. Speed dating is often held at a bar or a place where there is liquor available. Wait until the speed dating round is over to have a drink. You want your judgement when speed dating. No one wants to talk to someone who has had to much too drink.
- Be yourself. Women see right through fake actions. The sure way to not have a date is acting like you're something you're not.
So there you have it. Ten speeding dating tips for men that will surely get you a date. Remember, be confident, but not too confident. Be yourself, not someone you think they want you to be. Keep the conversation going until the time runs out. Finally, have a good time doing it. If you're not having a good time, chances are, you should not be there in the first place.