So, you want to know about 10 sporty cars with 4 seats? It can be tough to find that balance of sporty cool and room for the family, that's why this is a must read for anyone looking into buying a new sporty car with four seats.
- 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse. This car is really easy to handle and gets terrific gas mileage. The downfall was that while it is a four seater, the back seats are pretty small.
- 2011 Ford Mustang. This car is very cool and updated but still true to its heritage. Anyone of any age can appreciate this car. It comes with either a V-6 or V-8 manual or automatic transmission. For a real sporty look, it is also offered with a sun roof.
- 2008 Hyundai Tiburon. This car comes in with either a four or six cylinder. It looks really great on the road and handles very easily.
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. The Lancer offers a five speed manual transmission or a six speed twin clutch sportronic shift transmission, which is a new automated transmission.
- 2008 Mercedes Benz CL65. This car is awesome inside and out. It has a built in nav system with wood grain center console. It is very roomy and like all Mercedes Benz, it handles like a dream.
- 2009 Mazda RX8. This is a pretty simple car. It is compact but still offers that four people seating quality. Being that it is so small, it is great on gas. The interior is nothing special, but unless you really need all the bells and whistles, this is a great car.
- 2008 Ford Focus. This is a well built car. It had sport in mind when it was built. It is built as a world rally car so you know that you have power under when you are in this machine. It is very compact, so it is not extremely comfortable for four adults, but it will work. It is great on gas mileage and boy, does it get up and go.
- 2009 BMW M3. This is just what you would expect from a BMW, beautiful inside and out. It has the best of both worlds being a very sporty car with a spacious four seat capability. Somehow, even though it has four seats, it is still a very small sporty car. This is a great buy!
- 2008 BMW 35I. Again from BMW, this one had to be mentioned. Equipped with a pop up nav system and everything great about BMW, this is one of the best buys there is for a sporty four seater.
- 2008 Audi S5. This is by far one of the favorite picks for sporty four seaters. It has leg room but not too much room so that you lose your small sporty car feel. The colors are fantastic. Contrasting colors please your mind as well as giving you a sense of satisfaction with driving something that looks so cool and handles so well. Why would you not buy this car?
No matter what car you decide to buy always remember to consider your specific needs and budget. Remember every car price is negotiable. Do not be afraid to walk away from a deal if it is not the right one for you. Have fun looking great in your new sporty car.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …