10 Spring Fashion Tips For Men
As the season change, keep these 10 Spring fashion tips for men in mind. It's an opportunity to be trendy with your new wardrobe to make you look up to date with fashion.
- Trench coat is seasonal but a must have this spring. You can have a high end designer look without the the high end designer price tag. It is in almost every spring collection in men's magazines.
- Sport coat or blazer are a wardrobe staple now. Blazers, sport coats and other variations of a suit jacket are used to complete a fashionable spring look for men nowadays. They are a great fashion piece during transitional weather, like in spring.
- Brogue wingtips are becoming popular again for spring fashion. They are being paired in magazines and boutiques with shorts and skinny jeans. Worn with just a tee or a blazer, it can make men look fashionable and in style.
- Patterned sport shirts are in demand for spring fashion for men. Both bold prints or more subtle prints, patterned sport shirts gives men a cool look for the spring season.
- A cotton suit is a great thing to have for spring. It can be worn to work, weddings, or just for strolling on the town with retro sneakers and a tee. You can wear this with comfort and style.
- Something pink is popular for spring fashion. Pink in shirts, in sweater or even in a tie is a spring statement. Pink is also a very flattering color for most skin tones whether for men or ladies.
- Linens and silks are the materials that will be often seen in in the spring, as well as soft cottons and other natural fabrics. There's also a tendency towards eastern looks with Asian and Oriental accents in the spring fashion for men. Very vivid color with a relaxed cut will prevail this spring. It will look very chick with a sexy flair.
- Basic khaki suit is a must for every man this spring. A regular khaki jeans create a look with the subtle impact. The pants have a straight leg and can be worn with the classic converse sneakers. A casual blazer will complete the look.
- V-necks, suit shorts, and blazers are also very fashionable this spring. Cashmere is back in trend for the spring and it looks great when paired with suit shorts for a casual and clean look. White breezy shirts are very popular also. They fit well with anything from jeans to shorts or even with linen or cotton pants.
- The waistcoat is another suit trend that is coming out for spring fashion for men this year. Look a V-neck cuts around the end of the ribcage. This will helps to maintain the slim look for the whole suit. Try to get the whole three-piece suit together. Another way to wear the waistcoat is pair it with the suit pant and tie. It will look elegant and trendy.
Posted on: Oct. 01, 2010