Unlike a fine wine, the passing years could not help the 10 stupidest songs of all time. Spanning across different genres and decades, there is no way you could call these “oldies, but goodies.” The only thing these stupid songs may be useful for is reminiscing about how much you disliked them or torturing terrorists.
- “Wannabe” by Spice Girls. “So tell me what ‘cha want, what ‘cha really, really want.” We want nothing more than to go back in time and get those torturous three minutes of our lives back.
- “Thong Song” by Sisqo. If the title of this stupid song was not a red flag that it was stupid, the lyrics were. Never has there been so much praise for women’s underwear.
- “She Bangs” by Ricky Martin. This song was at one time at the top of the music charts. However, no one can deny the fact that William Hung brilliantly upstaged Rick Martin during his fifteen minutes of fame on “American Idol.”
- “Ice, Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice. Not only can Vanilla Ice not come up with an original melody, he can’t rap.
- “Electric Avenue” by Eddie Grant. Where is Electric Avenue? If Grant is going to go there, then I’m buying Boardwalk and will take it higher so I can listen to something better.
- “Whatta Man” by Salt-N-Peppa. According to this stupid song, it does not take much to make these girls happy: “And yes, it's me that he's always choosin'/ With him I'm never losin', and he knows that my name is not Susan."
- “Im Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred. This British group is just so sexy that they could not make it onto a list of good songs.
- "The Boy is Mine" by Brandy and Monica. When did you ever witness two girls fight over a man in such a cordial manner?
- “Rape Me” by Nirvana. Although lead singer Kurt Cobain stated he wrote this song in support of rape survivors, it’s lyrics only alienate.
- “The Final Countdown” by Europe. The only good thing this stupid song is good for is to introduce the thrilling conclusion to TV game shows.
The next time you have some time to waist or need to get some information out of a person, play one of the stupid songs on this list. They will leave anyone bothered and bewildered.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.