10 Summer Fashion Tips For Men
If you are having a bit of trouble finding what to wear or not wear during the summer season, here are 10 summer fashion tips for men. These tips will help you look stylish, all while feeling comfortable. Follow this advice and you will look great this summer.
Never wear socks with sandals. This is a fashion don’t. All other seasons call for socks but you can get away with never wearing socks at all during the summer. Wearing socks with all other types of shoes, such as tennis shoes, boots, etc. is fine to do.
- Lets stay on the topic of footwear for just a moment. In the summer, everybody wears sandals. So it's important pick out a nice pair that will make your feet look good this summer. If you wear sandals or go barefoot often, consider getting a pedicure once in a while to keep your toes looking fresh. A nice, sturdy pair of sneakers is also a good choice. Its important to have the right foot wear if you’re an active person in the summer time.
- Stay away from cargo shorts. All those pockets tend to make you appear baggy.
- Find a good pair of jeans or jean shorts. The great thing about jeans is they go well with almost anything. If you decide on jean shorts, you are sure to stay cool in the summer heat.
- Get a pair of khaki pants or shorts. Khakis are quite versatile and will keep you cool as well. They are a fantastic alternative to jeans. Like jeans, they are very casual and match most things. They’re a good choice for any occasion. Going to hang out with friends, a beach trip or even going out to a nice restaurant with a new girlfriend or date. As mentioned before, they are quite versatile and are a good choice for any occasion.
- Picking the right shirt every time. Some fashionable types of shirts that are great to wear in the summer time are polo’s, tank tops and t-shirts. Light colors such as yellow, orange, and white look very nice in the summer time. But if you are looking to spice things up, a fiery red will do the trick.
- Get some good sunglasses. Not only do they protect your eyes from the summer sun, but if you buy some stylish sunglasses, they will make you look fantastic and complete any outfit. Aviator glasses are very in style right now.
- Accessories, such as a watch, can help make any outfit look good. In other season like winter, no one would notice things like a watch. This is because most people are wearing long sleeves. So summer is the perfect time to get a nice watch because everyone is wearing short sleeves. You will always know the time this summer.
- Watch the amount of cologne you wear in the summer time. If you are trying to mask the foul smell of sweat and you apply a very strong, large amount of cologne, everyone is going to notice. Simply don’t forget to wear deodorant and apply a very small, subtle amount of cologne and you’ll be good.
- Purchase a good bathing suit. First of all, make sure yours fits. No one at the beach wants to see anything pop out of your suit. Next, pick one that matches nicely with the tone of your skin. Try to find a slim pair of trunks that sit just under your waist and end somewhere between your mid-thigh and an inch or two above your knee.