10 Summer Fashion Tips
Summer is hot and uncomfortable, so here are ten summer fashion tips that will bring the heat down. As summer gets into full swing, you will find yourself outdoors. With temperatures, ranging from eighty degrees to the high nineties it is imperative that you wear clothing that is comfortable. Here a few fashion tips that will allow you to be outside while also getting you through these hot summer days.
- Wearing a hat is an essential part of your summer wardrobe. Hats not only keep the sun from harming you but it is great accessory to your outfit. A hat can take that boring outfit you have on to the level of fun and chic. Your hat also is a good cover up for those humid days when your hair is frizzy.
- A pair of sunglasses is always good for the summer. Sunglasses add color to your face. The right pair of sunglasses will accentuate your smile while bringing out your outfit. Not to mention that sunglasses also will protect your eyes from the dangerous sunrays.
- Make sure to wear sunblock. Applying sunblock to your skin should be a part of your summer fashion just like sunglasses or a hat. The sunblock will protect your skin on those days that you are not wearing a hat or sunglasses. Wearing sunblock protects you from the sun’s rays that will damage your skin it also gives your skin a cool feeling of relief from the sun’s rays.
- In the summer, wearing fewer clothes does not always mean you will be comfortable instead notice the fabrics that you are wearing. Fashion is great, but remember that comfortable clothes are important to beating the heat. Choose lightweight clothing that allows your skin to breathe while still looking fabulous.
- Make lighter colors a part of your wardrobe for the summer. Being fashionable in the summer means you should be wearing bright colors. Lighter colors do not attract heat like darker colors and lighter colors are more alluring. By wearing lighter colors, you will not have to wear as many accessories, which can also cause your skin to feel irritated by the heat.
- Accessories are an important factor in an outfit however do not over accessorize. Your accessories for the summer should be light weight but colorful to bring out the outfit. Remember too many accessories worn with an outfit can overpower it and not enough accessories will just be a waste of time.
- Always make sure you are wearing the right shoes for the summer. Shoes make the outfit shine. The most fashionable shoe to wear in the summer is a shoe that looks cute and allows your feet to breathe. Try boat shoes or vans slip-ons.
- Remember that staying cool does not mean you only wear shorts and tanks. Shorts and tank are fine but of course, they are not acceptable for office attire and definitely not on a night out on the town. Keep in mind there is a wide array of clothing that to choose from to beat the heat.
- Learn to be comfortable but fashionable at the same time in the summer. Dressing appropriately for an occasion is a natural thing to do but in the summer people tend to over rationalize their outfit for the occasion just trying to stay cool. Clothing for the summer should not consist mainly of shorts or long pants for dressy occasions. You can wear a dress or skirt as long as the material is lightweight on your skin.
- Incorporating the right clothes and accessories to your summer outfits is how you will stay both cool and stylish. As you pick out your outfits remember that you want to protect your skin while keeping it cool. Summer fashion is easy to obtain with all of the variety of choices that are available, just learn to keep everything in perspective.