10 Super Sports Cars
The best-liked sports cars are some of the 10 best super sports cars on the market. The super sports car range is a series of vehicles that are built on a race car pattern, but are also high on comfort. These super sports cars were made to have stronger shocks, spring and brakes. Many other brands also make super sport cars, but the main theme is speed, strength of the engine and comfort. These are cars work best at vehicle control at high speeds. They can be used on the track and are equally good for domestic use.
The 10 best super sport cars:
- Impala SS 1961-1964: This addition of Chevrolet came with factory air conditioning. There is a passenger assist bar and a car floor shifter console. The arm coil was made independent of front suspension. The most distinguished feature of this super sports car is the presence of its triple tail lights that are symmetrical in shape.
- Chevy II Nova SS: This model debuted in 1961. These cars had 194 incline six and had newly designed engines. The inclined six used seven main ball bearings. This engine was innovation of that time. This car has three speed turbo hydromatic drive. The most attractive feature of this super sports car is its six cylinder V8 type engine.
- Monte Carlo SS: The model of this car in 1987 was made into a super sports car. The car had an aerodynamic shape to facilitate high speed. This was the most famous super sports car of its time for which the model was revised six times in a row. This super sports car has four barrel carbourated V8 type engine. This model came in both three speed automatic and three speed manual engine choices.
- Chrysler 300c SRT8 2006: This super sports car was launched in 2006 and was a hit. The traditional air bag is replaced by four airbags to provide safety to all passengers. The best feature that attracts domestic users is its climate and cruise control features. The interior has been made of lush leather, with central locking system.
- Ford Fairlane GHIA 1999: This model of super sports car Ford launched in 1999 was built keeping user comfort as a priority. The beautiful leather interior highlights its high class. This completely digital vehicle includes electric windows and mirrors. The modern fuel injection gives it a thrust while driving. This car gives destination assistance in form of cruise control. Climate control compliments its air conditioning to give a comfortable ride.
- Holden Calais VZ V8 2005: This super sports car concentrates on road grip and control. Power steering and ABS brakes ensure a firm grip during drive and stalling modes. The lovely leather interior is a sign of class and is further complimented by electric windows, mirrors and climate control.
- Holden Berlina VY V8 S/W 2003: The Berlina 2003 fuel injection engine brings a state of the art vehicle. This family car has climate control and electric, power windows and mirrors and still brings the power and look a super sports car.
- Holden HSV Senator 2000: This super sports car comes with two air bags, providing protection for passenger seat as well. The company has spent extra on an alarm system to make it a complete ride. Electric mirrors and windows add to its posh look. The car has company built alloy wheels.
- Holden HSV Clubsport 2003: The best feature of this super sports car is the six-speed gear. Four air bags give supreme protection. Power steering ensures better car control at high speeds. Beautiful alloy rims are factory built. It also has electric windows and mirrors.
- Holden Statesman Caprice 1982: This model of 1982 is built in a streetcar style, keeping intact super sports car values. The wheels are made to be exceptionally appealing for better showing. Tinted electric windows give a mobster look. Cruise control feature gives it better road assimilation.