If you are serious about NASCAR, then you won't want to miss these 10 Talladega Superspeedway Camping tips. You can utilize these camping tips when you do any tailgating event. What better way then to prepare for the race then camping out the night before or even for the whole weekend.
- Set up the tent before you go to the race! You would be surprised how many guys don't do this, just to find out they are missing parts or the tent is not easy to put up at all. Erect the tent at home, so you know what you are doing before race day.
Make a list! Again, guys seem to just go by the fly. Then once they hit the races, they are missing some important item, such as a couple of flashlights. Make a list and then pack it all up.
Dress for any kind of weather! What are you going to do if it start raining and you only brought shorts, a tank-top and flip-flops? Prepare for hot, cool and rainy weather.
- Get there early! Talladega is a popular NASCAR race. Make sure you get there early enough to get a good spot.
- Know the territory! You don't want to find out in the middle of the night that the restrooms are a mile in the opposite direction of where you are camped. This is especially true right after that chili cheese dog. Know where the restrooms, concessions stands and other important buildings are.
Limit the alcohol! I know, how dare I say that. Try to be sober during the race. That way, you will actually remember where you are.
- Keep those perishables cool! Make sure you have an ice box or two and plenty of ice to keep your hot dogs, burgers and other items nice and cold. You don't want any problems with bad food.
Keep it simple! You are here to see the race. You might want to leave your Blackberry and client files at home. Try to pack in as little as possible.
Bring the essentials! Make sure you have toilet paper, sunscreen lotion, aspirin, and bug repellant, just to name a few. If you have prepared a list, then this shouldn't be a problem.
- Have fun! Camping out at Talladega Superspeedway is loads of fun. Try and tolerate the noise, weather and of course your neighbors too.
Following these ten Talladega Superspeedway Camping tips should make sure you and the family or friends have a safe and wonderful time at the race.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...