Although rap is great, there are definitely some bad songs, and here are ten terrible rap songs. Some might surprise you, others are infamous for how terrible they actually are.
- "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice. Everyone knows this terrible rap song. Even if you like it, you are ashamed to admit it. This song proves that even an awful song can be popular, but that doesn't make it any less painful.
- "My Humps" by The Black Eyed Peas. Although this group has many good songs, this one constitutes one of the worst. Listen to the lyrics; they are just plain awful.
- "Biological Didn't Bother" by Shaquille O'Neal. Enough said. If you are a superstar in one field, it doesn't mean that you will be one in another. Case in point, Shaq should have stayed on the court and off the microphone. This song is absolutely terrible. Perhaps Shaq should have followed in his biological's footsteps and not bothered.
- "Funky Head Hunter" by MC Hammer. The entire album makes the list here. MC Hammer tried to go gangster. The result was one of the most terrible collections of rap songs ever assembled.
- "Nuff Ced" by Cedric Ceballos. Following in the footsteps of Hammer, this is also a horrible, terrible rap album. All of the songs are equally bad. Another example of a NBA star who should have stayed on the court.
- "Ay Bay Bay" by Hurricane Chris. When you look up the lyrics and it says "Ay bay bay" three times, you know you are in trouble. This song is simply terrible, there is nothing redeeming about it.
- "I Think They Like Me" by Dem Franchise Boyz. "Thrilla," "manilla," "killa," these rhymes should give you an indication of the quality of this song. Its lyrics are a senseless rambling of rhymes just like this. Terrible.
- "This is Why I'm Hot" by Mims. "I can sell a mill saying nothing on the track." This line from this awful rap song says it all. Mims admits he is saying nothing, and sadly enough people still listen.
- "Grillz" by Nelly. Now here is another example of a good rapper with a terrible rap song. This one is about gold teeth. If grillz were a drink Nelly would call it a "smile on da rocks." Get the idea.
- "Knock if You Buck" by Crime Mob."They be like Saddam Hussein, Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden/ Like they steady gum poppin."Figure this one out. This concludes the list of ten terrible rap songs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …