Kate Moss is one of those celebrities you either love or loathe, after learning these 10 things men love about Kate Moss, it is hard to know why everyone wouldn't love her. If you don't already, here are 10 reasons why you should love Kate Moss.
- She is unconventionally hot. At 5’6” Kate Moss is considered to be very short for a model, especially for a runway model. She also has a distinctive yet natural look, with a slight gap in between her teeth and untamed hair.
- She is Elusive. Moss seldom gives interviews. Moss is mysterious and interesting, she draws people in. Unlike a lot of celebrities, Moss is not one to jump in front of a reporter.
- She keeps getting hotter. Kate Moss turned 36 in January of 2010 and looks better than ever. She was the “new face” of Yves Saint Lauren at 34 in 2007. Many models would have plastic surgery at Kate's age, but she refuses. In an interview with Vogue, Moss said she wouldn't get Botox injections because if a photographer asked her to frown and she couldn't do it, she would be "embarrassed."
- She poses nude. Moss is comfortable with her body and notorious for wearing next to nothing. Moss and has graced the ads of many magazines wearing only a bottle of Calvin Klein Obsession. Her first job featured a topless photograph by a British Publication, the Face.
- She has a “bad girl” image. Moss has a tendency to date men in the music scene. Her waif like frame and social smoking habits have had parents of teenage girls everywhere angry. Moss doesn't seem to care what people think about her imagine and quitting smoking. Moss remarked that she would not quit smoking.
- She is talented. In addition to being a Supermodel, Moss is a designer and has her own line of perfume. She has received many awards, such as the Council of Fashion Designers of America for influence. Moss also designed her own clothing line (to be sold only at the UK chain, Topshop) .
- She has a unique style. Moss landed on Vanity Fair’s international best-dressed list in 2006. Moss has been credited with starting such fads as UGG boots, when she is not even trying. Moss has even been known to wear high top sneakers with a formal evening gown (in the late 90s).
- She is graceful. Few people can fall into a scandal and come out more popular than before. After Kate's cocaine scandal, she made more in the three years after than before.
- She is tough. Moss says that being a model is much more than just having a pretty face. She says that the fashion industry will “chew you up and spit you out.” Some girls receive criticism and can't take it. Moss remarked that being a model is not easy, like people think.
- She is single. Moss has a long and interesting history of dating men such as Johnny Depp, a photographer for Calvin Klein, and Pete Doherty. As of 2010, Moss is single. She also has a daughter, Lila, with Dazed and Confused editor, Jefferson Hack.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.