Men stand up and hear this; there are 10 things women want in a man. You do not want to miss this. It is time to get educated, so that you are no longer guessing.
- Read a romance novel. Women want a man that knows how to read a book. Women want to hear about the last book you read and how it impacted your life.
- Learn how to cook. A chef knows how to bring a woman to her knees. Women work hard, and if you can pamper her with a hot meal, she will enjoy you more.
- Clean your apartment. A classy woman likes a man that has a clean apartment. She does not want to fall over all of your laundry or move it off the couch to sit down.
- Put away your pictures of your ex-girlfriend. There is nothing sadder in life than seeing pictures of your ex-girlfriend hanging on the walls of your apartment. Women do not want to see or hear about your feelings for the ex.
- Go to the gym. You need to get fit and stay active. Women want a man that takes care of his body.
- Start a business. Women love men that have a mind for business. Donald Trump does not get women because of his looks; he gets them because of his business. Think like the Donald.
- Invest in breath mints. You may have had onions for lunch, but women do need to know that. Women want men that have a fresh breath.
- Clean your car. A smart woman does not sit in a car that will dirty her clothes. Wash the outside and inside of your car.
- Pay for the date. Do not ask if you can go Dutch. That is like asking if she is stupid.
- Walk her to the door. Walk your date to her front door. Do not just open stop and dump her off after a date. Women want to be treated with care.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.