A 10 Tip Guide To Better Sex
This 10-tip guide to better sex is the kind of practical advice every relationship can use. Learning to become a better lover not only enhances your sexual pleasure, but also increases your partner's satisfaction as well. Follow this ten-tip guide to better sex to help you improve your relationship in and out of the bedroom.
- Be spontaneous. As you read this ten-tip guide to better sex, you may think some of these tips do not fit into the real world. Everyone's life is busy and that sometimes means you have to plan time with your partner. Sometimes it also helps to take the initiative and provoke sex at a time when it wasn't planned. Choose a time and place that makes you and your partner comfortable until you both get better at being spontaneous.
- Be daring. The point of the ten-tip guide to better sex is to help your sex life and not get you arrested. Be daring once in a while, but don't be reckless. Go to a park, find a secluded spot and see what happens. Push the boundaries a little bit once in a while without doing something illegal and you can add a spark to your sexual relationship.
- Be conscientious. Listen to your partner during sex and pay attention to any signals that may be given. If you bring up the idea of trying something, read your partner's face to get your answer. If you see that something is making your partner uncomfortable, stop. Part of the ten-tip guide to better sex is learning to read the signals partners give to each other during the act.
- Be open. If couples do not try new things, sex can get routine and, eventually, boring. Be open to new ideas and try new things. Bring props to bed or try some role playing.
- Be thorough. It has often been a comedian's punchline that men have no concept of foreplay. In many cases this is true. One of the ten-tip guide to better sex entries says to be thorough when pleasuring your partner. Take your time and do your best to bring as much pleasure as possible. You will usually find that you enjoy giving as much as you do receiving.
- Be gentle. This is especially true for trying new things, but this is something that partners should keep in mind at all times. Soft and sensual sex is often better than rough and painful sex. If you insist on being rough, at least discuss it with your partner first. Part of a ten-tip guide to better sex is to make sure that what is good for you is also good for your partner.
- Be romantic. Every once in a while a couple should plan a romantic getaway to keep the flames fanned in their sexual relationship. Indulge in a luxury hotel's weekend romantic getaway package and give it a try. It may wind up being something you make a regular thing.
- Be dirty. Every once in a while a little dirty talk can turn a sexual spark into a full flame. You need to really know your partner for this to be effective, but once you get it right, it can be a powerful weapon in your sexual arsenal.
- Be patient. Believe it or not, a ten-tip guide to better sex does include the advice that you abstain for a little while. This does not mean going weeks without sex. It just means take a break every every once in a while. It helps to heighten the desire and anticipation.
- Be faithful. Unless you and your partner have a clear understanding about sharing, nothing kills a sexual relationship faster than infidelity. Stay faithful to your partner, show your partner attention and the sexual flame and excitement will always be there.