10 Tips For Better Love Making
So, you need ten tips for better love making. Before you can become better at love making, you need to realize one thing. Love making is not about what you get out of it, but what you can give to her. Physical gratification is simpler for a man. With women, there are certain mental levels you, as her lover, need to reach in order to physically get her hot and bring her over the edge. Being a better love maker means understanding her better. Simple as that. These ten tips will help you become a better love maker.
- It’s all about her. If you want to be better at love making, you need to focus on her. What does she like? What doesn’t she like? You need to make sure she’s comfortable with you. She shouldn’t be forced to do things just because you want her to. You’ll find that a woman you focus on completely in the bedroom will have no problem focusing on you.
- Foreplay isn’t an option. It’s a necessity. Foreplay is your chance to figure out what makes her tick. If you’re lucky enough to have a woman that’ll let you explore her thousands and thousands of erogenous areas, you’d better take advantage. Foreplay shouldn’t be rushed just to get her wet. Here’s a hint. Foreplay should go on throughout your sexual experience with her.
- Toys are your friends. Stop looking at her vibrator as competition. It’s your ally in helping her achieve greater and greater orgasms. Be open to incorporate the toys into the bedroom. She’ll love it.
- Going down. If you’re not jumping face first into her nether regions, then get a damn snorkel and stop wasting your time. It’s all about loving her entire body with each and every possible way you can. Plus, a guy with good eating abilities makes it easier on his little soldier.
- Love what she doesn’t like about herself. Everyone’s self conscious about something. Find what she doesn’t physically like about herself and put it on a pedestal. If she’s insecure because she’s slightly thick, make sure you play up her full figure. Love making isn’t just about the physical side. What a great transition to the next tip.
- Her mind. The greatest lovers in the world realize that getting into her brain is far more important than anything you can do in the bedroom. You see, a woman’s physical ability to enjoy sex is directly tied into her emotions. Make her feel loved through actions outside of the bedroom first and the bed action will be simple.
- Be open. If she wants to try something new, then try it. Don’t pigeon hole her. Great sex is about constantly evolving and learning each other. So get to learning some things.
- Introduce new things. Make sure you bring some new exciting things to the table as well. Let her know that you’ve taken an invested interest in getting her hot, bothered, and to her zenith. Women love it when their guys show an interest in them. Duh!
- Communicate. The right words can be just as powerful as a great stroke. Tell her how she makes you feel inside and out of the bedroom. Show her your passion through your words. Talk to her. Ask her what she needs from you in order to even further improve the love making.
- Know when to go wild. Boring sex isn’t great love making. Be willing to take chances. That soft romantic stuff is great, but a woman wants to know that you have this unbridled animalistic passion inside of you as well. She wants to know that she drives you completely insane. Well, since she wants to know, don’t you think you should show her?