10 Tips For Better Sex
Try these 10 tips for better sex, and learn new things to spice up your sex life. Having better sex is often just a matter of thinking outside of the box and pulling yourself out of a sexual rut.
- Get clean. Your partner will likely get more turned on if you are clean and good smelling, especially down there. Taking a shower, shaving and adding some cologne will contribute to better sex.
- Give unselfishly. Pleasing your partner during sex will make them more likely to want more sex. If you want better sex, provide your partner with what they need and they will reciprocate.
- Build sexual tension. Text each other or talk on the phone about what you want to do to each other later in the day. This will lead to sexual buildup and better sex when it finally does occur.
- Exercise. If you are out of shape you will not have the stamina required to have really good sex. Do both cardiovascular and strength training exercises to increase your staying power and contribute to better sex.
- Use aromatherapy. Certain smells such as peppermint has stimulant powers that may increase sex drive. Smells like lavender are soothing and will create a sensual atmosphere.
- Be vocal. Tell her what you want and need to get better sex. It may be that your partner has no clue how to please you. Let her know and vocalize when you are happy to encourage her to continue.
- Increase foreplay. The value of foreplay is often underrated in having better sex. Kissing, touching and licking can increase sensuality and lead to heightened senses.
- Play games. Sex games such as strip poker or spin the bottle may create a sexual tension that will increase sexual pleasure. Play games and allow them to take you to a completely new level of sexual desire.
- Try new places. Take sex out of the bedroom and into other areas of the house to have better sex. New and different places will make sex feel new again.
- Add toys. Visit a sex shop with your partner and find toys that will increase your pleasure as a couple. Even simple sexual stimulants such as tasty lotions and gels can lead to better sex.
Trying new and different things to enhance your sexuality can only lead to better sex and increased satisfaction in the bedroom.