10 Tips For Coping With Break Ups
These 10 tips for coping with break ups for big girls and boys shares some great advice for those learning or trying to pave a path in dealing with their break up. From a river of tears to a small mental block in moving on, these 10 tips can assist in break ups. So, dry those eyes, take our advice, bookmark this page for future referenced reminder and make life easier for yourself.
- Stop crying already. Not only have you wasted your valuable time searching spontaneously for a tissue, but also, created a flood watch.
- Can we talk? No, we can't, it's time to move on. What exactly does that mean? Nothing disturbing nor hateful, disrespectful or unkind. However, the true goal should be avoiding tempting conversation that lands you right back to Poutville, located next to Crymea River.
- Breaking addictions can go two ways, those who are addicted to drugs/alcohol or those who are wired naturally with a higher than usual compulsive behavior, whether learned or genetic. It's like a smoker trying to give up cigarettes. Sometimes going cold turkey is best.
- Obsessing again? It's all in the mind. The goal of coping with obsession is not to obsess. If you map out a less obsessive pattern to choose then you may be obsessing again. The key is to divert your mind away from past relationships, period.
- Getting out more can assist in coping with break ups. Why are you creating new couch dents and how many tissues are you planning on using up? It could be with friends, family or even yourself. A local theater, a sports event, a shopping day, a nice night out on the town or dancing can take your mind off of the sorrows.
- You time means for only you and no one but you, the happy place. Sure, it's a rough dog eat dog world out there, but not in your happy place. Time to think and sort out a couple of future ideas or thoughts into a realistic path deems my favorite tip for coping with break ups.
- Photo compression may be required during a break up and has the perk of helping you cope in adapting. There's no reason to keep photos of you and them aligned on each dresser, the television, the night stand, the wall or in each drawer. By then you might be considered a stalker, but for a room of reminders, take this advice. Grab a box, pack them in, tuck it away.
- Man or woman up, it's not the end of the world. It's just the end of a relationship. Everything passes, everything changes. Look it up, learn it, absorb it, get used to it and live it. Once you realize tomorrow will get here, today is going to be a thing of the past.
- Exercises are not just for gym teachers and better looks rubber band. Exercising can chemically be healthy in many ways, including for those who either feel down in the dumps to those with medical issues. If you want to feel good and think better, start moving more. Best self remedy and second to best of 10 tips for coping with break ups.
- Eat it up! The best advice for coping with break ups comes through "you are what you eat". Starving yourself or munching on two 4-digit calorie Hungry Man meals is not healthy, zero or too much food equals slower minds. The feel good treat chocolate is perfectly fine if you limit the scoops. Eating healthier can make all the difference in coping with break ups.