10 Tips For Dating A Woman
Dating a woman is complicated to say the least, so here are 10 tips for dating a woman that will help you out. Women are fragile, tough, spirited, moody, happy and many other forms of personalities. When you find that special someone, you better understand what she’s about and know how to handle dating her. If you don’t you are in for a ride that could be bumpy. Listed below are 10 tips for dating a woman that will serve as a way to do things the right way from the beginning.
- Respect. Remember this one tip and things should go smooth. Women love a man who shows respect for her and members of her family. Respect is the one thing that will get you a second date.
- Women want dating to progress into something more so take it slow. Take it slow and get to know each other. Learning about your dating partner gives each of you time to understand the other person. If a true love connection is present, it will show.
- Date women you have a chance with. Trying to date women who are out of your comfort zone can prove to be a challenge. However, that’s not to say it won’t work. It will just be a bit harder living up to certain standards. So dating a woman that fits your lifestyle is always a better option when dating a woman.
- Enjoy your current date. Enjoy the woman you are with and don’t think about the one you dated last week. Give each woman you date a chance to prove she is worth more than one date. When a woman dates a man, she can tell if his mind is on another woman. Therefore, your best bet is about pleasing her on your date.
- Be concise. Don’t tell or say one thing and do the opposite. A woman hates this type of situation and will most likely not agree to a second date. A woman loves a man who does what he says he will do. Don’t tell her you love fried chicken and then when she fixes it, you can’t eat it.
- Don’t be too available. If she calls you one day, talk to her. On the second day say you have plans or will call her back later. You don’t want to appear desperate or in need of a date every night. This will show her you have space and are not a clingy man.
- Honesty. Be up front about what you are looking for in a relationship and the dating scene. Do not tell her you will date her exclusively and then two days later have another date. If she finds out you will be on her, well you know the list.
- Never ask for sex on the first date. Women like sex to happen naturally. Asking for sex on the first date will make her think that is all you want from her. This will not only make her mad but also make her never want to date you again.
- Don’t smoke around the woman you are dating. Smoking leaves behind a smell that makes many women ill. Only smoke if she does and make sure to carry breath mints for that good night kiss. Many women who don’t smoke won’t date a man who smokes. Don’t lie to her and say you don’t smoke. Be honest and just don’t do it around her. If she likes you enough she won’t mind if you show her respect.
- Stop talking and listen to your date. Don’t intervene when she speaks. Let her finish before you say a word. Women don’t like a man who intervenes what she is saying. That is a good way to get on her bad side.