Here are 10 tips for finding a partner to love. Finding the perfect mate is never an easy thing to do with beautiful women all around you. There are steps you can do to insure you find her.
- Love yourself. There is a difference between arrogance and loving yourself. If you can not like who you are, then you can not expect anyone else to like you.
- Know what you want in a female. Before trying to find her, you need to know what you want. Some things to consider is do you want a girl with brains, looks, maybe someone that wants to be a homemaker. Knowing what you want ahead of time will assist you in narrowing down the list of females. It is necessary to remember to keep your list practical.
- Do not give up. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding your perfect girl on the first night out. You will probably get discourage from dating, but if you do not try than you already failed.
- Keep an open mind. Many people assume you have to go out clubbing to find the right one, but that is not true. Your perfect girl could be the one that serves you coffee at your favorite restaurant. Many couples have even fallen in love over the Internet. Many guys meet the perfect girl, and then find out she is a signal mother, for example. Immediately they walk away. Chances are you just walked away from probably the best thing that could happen to you. Do not assume they are not the right person for you because they do not have the best job, or married. Keep an open mind, and you may just get lucky.
- Grow up. No female wants a guy that wants to hang out drinking beer with the boys all the time. Most females WANT to get married, and have kids. If you are serious about finding her, than you need priorities. Being responsible, and devoted, will surely get you on the right track.
- Clean yourself up. You do not have to go out and buff yourself up, but you do need to be clean. Nothing will turn a girl away more than a stinky, smelly guy with foul breath that dresses like a slob.
- Love not sex. Nothing turns girls head the other way than guys trying to get down her pants on date number one. You are trying to find love so show her you respect her. Let her know you are interested in more than just sex.
- Make an impression. This is not always easy to do, but the bigger the impression the more likely she is to remember your name. Do not assume that buying her a drink will make an impression, anyone can do that.
- Communicate, listen, and remember. Women love to talk about themselves. This means you have to be willing to listen, no matter how redundant, or uncomfortable, you may think the topic is. If she is going to talk about her menstrual, you should not go to the bathroom. She talks to you because she wants to confide in you. If you do not listen or forget what she has to say, than she is going to feel like what she says does not matter to you. In woman terms, that means she will think you do not care about her.
- She is her own person. Do not compare her to other females in your life, past or present. She wants to be appreciated for who she is. Assuming she will cheat on you because your last girlfriend did, or your old girlfriend used to do things this way is a terrible thing.
Many males see females as complicated creatures. However, we want love, as well. Just like you have been looking her, she has been looking for you. The important thing to remember is to be yourself. The 10 ways to find love will get you into the door, but being yourself will keep you there.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.