10 Tips For First Dates
Are you looking for 10 tips for first dates? If so, you have come to the right place to find tips to make that first date explosive. Let’s say you meet someone for the first time and you both hit it off great and decide to go on a first date. Men want to make a good impression if they want a second date so here are a few tips for first dates that women and girls love to see in their dates.
- Be you, not someone else. Act just like you would with your friends. Women like a man who is the same all the time. Women don’t want a man who acts one way and then completely turns into someone else.
- Whatever you do, be on time for your first date. Don’t be late, women like men to be on time and ready to go when he says he will. Women don’t like to be left waiting looking at the clock wondering if you’re really coming to pick her up.
- Be courteous and polite to your date and others. Politeness and courtesy gets you a long way with a woman. It shows respect for her and others when you dine out or go to the movies. Open car doors and seat her at the dining table if you are out for dinner.
- Ask her about her favorite wine and bring her a bottle when you pick her up for that first date. A bottle of her favorite expensive wine shows you listen to what she says and want to please her with nothing expected in return.
- One excellent tip for a first date is bringing flowers to the door. When she opens the door to let you inside, offer her the flowers. A woman loves receiving flowers even when it’s not her birthday or holiday. Flowers have a way of making a woman’s face light up.
- For a first date, try not to try so hard to impress her. Don’t over do it to the point of making yourself look like a nut case ready for a padded room. No woman likes a man that tries to hard to please her. In reality, it shows her you might just have a problem.
- Another great tip for a first date is taking her where she wants to go. Ask her where she would like to spend the date and then make it happen for her. This shows her the date is not all about your wants but instead about what she likes.
- One of the best first date tips a man can receive is don’t try to make a pass at her. Don’t try to kiss her or get her into bed on the first date. A woman can perceive this as being all you want from her. If she thinks that then you will be out of luck for a second date.
- Dress casual for your first date. Don’t dress in a suit and tie. Dress in casual pants and shirt. Let her see the real you and she will be more impressed. Women like natural looking men who aren’t afraid to show their true selves.
- The best advice of all for a first date is getting to know your date. Find out interesting things about each other. Likes and dislikes, what you expect from each other, job history and anything that helps you get to know each other on a personal level.