Spring break is all about beer, beaches, and beautiful girls.If you plan on doing some spring partying, you are going to need to know how to get that hot girl. We have 10 tips that will help you land the hottie you are after.
- Be yourself. You are on spring break so don't worry about what others think of you. More than likely you are never going to see any of these people again.
- Ditch the wingman. Your chances of landing that spring break hottie are better if you don't have your best bud with you at all times. You will appear more approachable if you are hanging by yourself.
- Socialize. Most spring break locations have a wide variety of activities going on. Getting involved in the activities is a good way to get a girl.
- Slow down on the alcohol. You won't have a chance of getting a girl on spring break if you're too drunk to stand. No girl wants to make out with someone who just got done throwing up. So have fun and enjoy yourself but don't over indulge in the alcohol.
- Hygiene. Sure you're on vacation and a shower might not be on the top of your list, but get it done. This is a tip for getting girls on spring break that should be followed! You are not going to have much luck if you smell bad.
- Hit the clubs. Nightclubs are a perfect place to meet girls on spring break. Just make sure your not stuck to the wall all night long. Get out there and shake your tail feather!
- The Beach. We all know spring break is all about the beach so what better place to meet some girls. Get a game of beach volleyball going or participate in any other beach activity and the girls will soon come.
- Explore your options. You're on spring break and you should be meeting lots of new people. Make sure you're not linked up with the same girl the whole time. Meet lots of different girls and always appear to be available.
- Confidence. Spring break is not the time to act shy. This is a time to let your "hair down" and show some confidence in who you are. Remember the key is confidence not cockiness.
- Respect. This is a top tip for getting girls on spring break. You are probably not looking for your soul mate on spring break, but you should still show some respect. Even if all the girl is looking for is a good time she still wants you to act like you respect her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.