10 Tips On Getting My Ex Girlfriend Back
Want to know 10 tips on getting your ex girlfriend back? It's a start! Relationships are tricky, and sometimes it takes losing something to make you realize how much you really wanted what you had. The breakup may or may not have been your fault or what you wanted, but the good news is there are ways to get your ex girlfriend back.
- Do not stalk or chase down your ex girlfriend. If you want to keep the lines of communication open with your ex girlfriend, then simply tell her so. State that time is what you both need, but you would like to keep in touch. Never call late at night, send tons of text messages, and stalk her online. This will not help get your girlfriend back, only scare her away more. Play it cool and give her some space but keep communication open - you will have a better chance.
- Don't pretend to date bunches of girls to make her jealous. Just don't. While a few dates with a different girl may spark a hint of jealously to make your ex girlfriend realize she might still want you, you shouldn't push the limit. If you want to get your girlfriend back, you should never try to intentionally hurt her, because it will just push her away.
- Be friends, and build trust again. If you are still keeping in touch with your ex, don't bring up your past relationship - try building the friendship back up. Go out to lunch, talk about work, joke around but don't try to bring up any awkward conversation about getting back together. By just being together, spending time together, and building trust - you can start winning her back.
- Remember your ex girlfriend's birthday or special occasion. Even if you are not together at the moment, that is no reason you shouldn't call her on her birthday or anything special occasion. Girl's like attention, and if you give her attention, she will notice those small gestures.
- Listen to what she wants, really. Now that you are not together with your girlfriend, you shouldn't just assume what she is saying or not saying. Be up front, and never assume. Listen and study the way she acts to truly understand what she wants.
- Don't become jealous if she sees other people. This is one way that you might just get her back. If she sees other people, do not over react or get too jealous, especially in front of her. If she sees that you are being understanding and giving her the space she needs, it may show her that you are more understanding that she thought.
- Let her friends know you still care for her. If you want to get your ex girlfriend back, you shouldn't ignore her friends, you should actually try to be friendly and nice. If her friends see that you still care, there is a great chance that her friends will see you as a good guy, which they might express to her.
- Keep up your appearance, and work harder at it. It doesn't matter why you broke up, but if your ex girlfriend sees that you are holding your own, taking care of yourself and holding your head high - it may just make her realize what she is missing.
- Don't play head games. If you want to get her back, don't try to manipulate or play on her weakness. Win her back the real way.
- Call occasionally to chat. Not to check in, or try to collect information - but just to generally and casually shoot the breeze.