10 Tips For Great Sex
Many people are interested in improving their sex life and it can easily be done with these 10 tips for great sex. Even those who feel they have a satisfactory sex life might be interested in making it great. Great sex is a very attainable goal.
- Tell your partner what you want. While this is a very simple tip, it can have some of the best results. Your partner wants to please you and will probably be more than happy to comply with your request. You should also ask them if they have request of their own after making yours. Be open to whatever your partner wants and they should do the same to your needs.
- Have lots of foreplay. Foreplay can play a big part in making sex great. Some people feel sex is better for both them and their partner if they do not orgasm during foreplay, while others feel the opposite. You should discuss and try both ways with your partner to see what works best for you.
- Know how to kiss. Kissing is an intimate act that can also add to the sexual experience. Taking time to just focus on kissing also help heighten orgasm for many people.
- Make oral sex more than just foreplay. Oral sex does not have to be just foreplay. It can also make sex great by using it as another sex positions. Try switching between sexual intercourse and oral sex. You can either take turns on who performance and receives oral sex or do 69, where oral sex is performed on both partners at the same time.
- Have plenty of time. Having to rush takes away from having great sex. You’ll be more worried about the time than giving your partner pleasure. Quickies are okay sometimes but if you want to focus on having great sex, then make sure you have plenty of time.
- Be in a comfortable place. Much like with making sure you have plenty of time, you should also make sure you are comfortable. You do not want the location you are having sex in to take away from having great sex.
- Be safe. Always use the agreed upon protection for you and your partner. Make sure this protection has been agreed upon before you have sex. Also make sure that it is readily available.
- Try more than one position. Switching positions can add a new level of greatness to your sexual experience. Try searching online or watching adult movies for some ideas on different sexual positions.
- Add toys and other sexual aids. Adding toys and other sexual aids can be great for during sex. Make sure you have discussed this with your partner before hand and they are comfortable with it. Something else you can do is go together to purchase these items.
- Try role-playing. Role-playing scenarios can add a lot to otherwise normal sex. Special costumes can be purchased just for the role-playing or you can use things you already have. Discuss the scenario you want with your partner. Depending on what kind of role-playing you wish to attempt you might want to discuss a safe word.
Posted on: Oct. 22, 2010