10 Tips For Having Sex
Whether you want to spice things up in the bedroom or just learn how to have better sex, these 10 tips for having sex will light the way to a better sex life.
- Build anticipation. Touch each other in sensual manners throughout the day; kiss slowly; enjoy long foreplay; massage each other; tease each other. Any of these tips will get the both of you heated and anticipating the main event, making it even better when it actually happens.
- Indulge your senses. Use scented oil for a massage (don't get oil on a latex condoms; it will compromise the accuracy), or try music, candles, or even food to add an erotic touch to your sex life. Listening to your partner’s breathing and the sounds that they make can be very exciting as well as tasting each other while kissing and during foreplay.
- Keep your eyes open. There is an extremely large world of media at your fingertips. Use what it has to offer by reading books about sex, checking out magazines for sex advice, and looking online for different things to try in the bedroom. If you don’t know something about sex, the answers to your questions are easy to find, all you have to do is look.
- Communicate. Everyone has unique fantasies, tastes and preferences when it comes to sex. Talk to your partner about these things so you will know how to please them better, as well as build trust within each other.
- Keep it clean. Keep up a good personal hygiene regime out of respect for yourself and your partner. Keeping your personal areas clean mean you are less likely to get a bacterial or yeast infection and will cut down on any unpleasant odors and tastes. Bad breath is a real mood killer, so keep up on good oral hygiene as well because oral health is important for a healthy body.
- Relax. Both a man and a woman’s sex life can be harmed by too much stress, as it is harder to gain a good connection with your partner if you have a lot on your mind. Sometimes the best sex happens when you aren’t worrying about work, finances, relationships, or even making the sex you are having exciting and orgasmic. Just letting go during your time together and seeing where things lead can give you a much more fulfilling sexual experience.
- Get informed. Completely educate yourself on contraceptives and protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy. The more you know about safe sex, the better. But the most crucial part of having sex is actually using what you know. Practice safe sex to ensure that you are healthy and in control of your life, and get tested at least once a year for STD’s.
- Don’t fake it. One of the most important tips for having sex is to never fake an orgasm or pretend to be turned on when you really aren’t. If you fake it, not only will your partner remain clueless about how to actually please you, but you will remain unsatisfied as well. Try dropping hints, and if they don’t work, just flat out tell or show your partner what you like. If you do this while in the midst of a sex session, you may be able to pass it off as dirty talk, making things even more intense while receiving genuine pleasure.
- Be spontaneous. Intense “gotta have you now” sex doesn’t have to just be something you see in the movies. Jump your partner's bones when they least expect it, like as soon as they walk in the door or in while they are in the shower, at work or even in a public place.
- Try new things. Whether it’s a sex toy, different position, different location or different fantasy, the idea is to bring something new and exciting into your sex life.
Posted on: Dec. 06, 2010