Learn 10 tips for healthy sexual relationship to keep the fires burning. A healthy sexual relationship isn’t just about physical intimacy. It’s also about the mental and emotional connection you make with her. The benefit of sex isn’t just that it gives you great and intense pleasure, but it also helps to reduce stress in the mind and body, optimizing your physical and mental health. If you have a healthy lifestyle this will improve your sexual relationship.
- Experiment with partner. Don’t be afraid to try new things with your partner. If you want to keep your sexual relationship healthy, try different positions and perhaps the use of toys. Keep the spice going in the relationship or you will lose your zest for sexual activity.
- Be comfortable with your own body. From time to time, explore your own body. If you can learn to appreciate your body and be comfortable with any flaws you think you might have, your partner will appreciate it more. Then you can put all of your attention and focus on sexual pleasure.
- Stimulate each other. Give her a full body massage and request one in return. You are relaxing and invigorating her muscles through massage, as well as arousing the sexual organs to perform at their healthiest sexual peak.
- Eat healthier foods. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean meats and fish to increase your libido. Some will argue that oysters are a natural aphrodisiac.
- Take vitamins. It’s important to take a multivitamin. This will ensure your body is getting the added vitamins and mineral to sustain a healthy sexual relationship.
- Get in shape. If you are not use to working out, you may want to start with a mild walk. It’s also a good idea to consult with your doctor before starting with any exercise regimen. Exercising will make your body healthy and strong, which will improve your sexual relationship.
- Meditation is good for the mind. Are your daily thoughts just consumed with work and bills? If so, you need to clear your mind. Find a quiet room and just focus on positive thoughts or an island paradise. If you are stressed on regular basis, your sexual relationship will suffer, and that’s not healthy for you.
- Get plenty of rest. In order for you to have a healthy sexual relationship, you need to receive plenty of rest. If you don’t get adequate sleep, you will be too tired to even think about sex.
- Make the bedroom a no argument zone. It’s normal and healthy to have disagreements in the most loving relationships. Just try to avoid going to bed angry. Leave the argument at the bedroom door. The bedroom should only be for sleep and having your sexual desires fulfilled.
- Share intimacy every night. You don’t have to have sex every night, unless you choose to. In order to stay connected with your partner and have a healthy sexual relationship, you need to share intimate moments with her. Whether it’s a sensual kiss or a stimulating hug, these things will make your sexual relationship healthier and stronger.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …