Looking for 10 tips for hooking up with girls? Fortunately, this is a widely explored topic amongst men, and as a result, there are a number of different ways to successfully land an attractive woman. However, there are an equal amount of ways to mess things up and make yourself look like a fool. This article goes over some important aspects of how to hook up with girls.
- Have confidence. One of the most important aspects of hooking up with girls is to have confidence in yourself. Girls can easily determine if a man is confident or not, and for the most part, lack of confidence is a turn off.
- Be yourself. In looking to hook up with girls, do not worry about trying to maintain the personality or appearance of that GQ model you met the other day, be yourself. Being yourself requires much less effort and you come off more natural, and less static or fake.
- Be aware of all of your options. Ensure you are aware of all of your options. Try not to focus on one girl too much, if you are not getting the initial signals that call for the next phase of action, then move on.
- Do not come off as conceited. When it comes to hooking up with girls, it is one thing to be confident, it is another thing to come off as arrogant. While in fact some girls secretly find arrogance a sexy attribute, it is a big negative for a first impression.
- Be social and outgoing in public places. Hooking up with girls can be easier in a public and social atmosphere. While at a party or a bar, be social and let your personality come out. If you are a shy wallflower, then at the very least chime in and give your two cents as you see fit, if necessary, gulp down a little liquid courage to help jump start that voice box.
- Do not be afraid of rejection, it happens to everyone. While rejection can be an embarrassment, specifically if experienced in front of a group, it is a necessity in the game. Do not let it get you down, rejection provides a learning experience that is unmatched in any other aspect and will assist in tweaking your technique.
- Respect the woman you are hitting on. Always come off with a sense of respect, she is not a piece of meat. Whether or not you are looking for a one night stand, talk to her and listen to what she is saying; do not pretend to listen while staring down the succulent crevasse of her ample cleavage.
- Break the ice by having a few drinks prior, but don't overdo it. If you are just getting into the game of hooking up with girls and feel you are completely out of your league in every aspect, have a few drinks. Having a few drinks will allow you to loosen up and not focus on the negatives as much as the fun factor of the evening; just ensure you cut yourself off at a point that comes before slurring and obliviously urinating on yourself.
- Did you shower today? When looking to hook up with girls, there is really no room for bad hygiene. This may seem like a simple concept, but it is something that is commonly overlooked. Be sure you have a clean appearance and a positively memorable aroma about you. First impressions are everything in the dating world; if you walk up to a prospective make out session looking like a gutter hobo, chances are you will get a knee to the crotch the moment you open your mouth.
- Ditch the pick up lines. Do not employ the traditional pick up lines when on a mission to hook up; even though they have passed the point of being used seriously and are meant as a joke, they have a high rate of failure regardless. These not so funny devices of failed attempts at breaking the ice will only make you look like someone who has no idea what they are doing, and even desperate.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)