10 Tips On How To Become A Celebrity Personal Assistant
if you have ever wondered how to become a celebrity personal assistant read on. There's no need for obsessive nights hanging outside of a celebrity home hoping to be noticed. Follow these ten tips, and not only will you avoid a stalker charge but you may end up being employed with the job of a lifetime. Learn, absorb and apply these top ten tips on how to become a celebrity personal assistant, and begin a career that many only dream of.
- Pick a celebrity type. Mapping out an employment path goes hand in hand with setting goals on the celebrity type when it comes to becoming a celebrity personal assistant. Will it be a well known actor, sports professional, famous musician, high profile politician, or a celebrity of lesser status? It's important to research what type of celebrity you wish to become an assistant to before moving to the next step.
- Skills required. Once a celebrity type is chosen it's time to understand the skills required. For instance, the world of a rock star is different from the world of an executive. Not all jobs are alike when it comes to becoming a celebrity personal assistant.
- Professional attitude. No matter how you dress, you should always have a professional attitude. Professional means be yourself with the commonsense of class, respect and a positive outlook. Negative people usually end up with negative employment, especially when it comes to becoming a celebrity personal assistant.
- Resume and references. Get those references together with names, numbers and possible statement of job performance to attach to the resume. Yes, it's wise to get the appropriate background information together, even when the goal is to become a celebrity personal assistant.
- Cover letter. A cover letter is always a wise move. The internet is a great place to locate different forms of cover letters to study from, including cover letters for anyone seeking to become a celebrity personal assistant.
- Calls. Have a cell or home phone number available should a call come in for anything connected with employment opportunities. It's all about flexibility in availability.
- Charity events. Need to know how to connect with the celebrity? Try a charity event. Celebrities love high profile charity events. Conversation in the celebrity mix can result in a closer shot of becoming a celebrity personal assistant.
- Time out. If a charity event is not your forte, try a night on the town at the hottest celebrity hang out. Getting to know the celebrity scene is another step toward becoming a celebrity assistant.
- Interview. The interview is inevitable if you're seeking employment as a celebrity personal assistant. During the interview you should look professional and try not appear foolish by joking too much. Offer a good pitch through intelligent speech, and be pleasant. But most of all, be on time!
- Celebrity meeting. Interviews usually do not lead to meeting the celebrity, meetings usually comes after. When meeting the celebrity the same steps you would take in an interview applies without the good pitch.