10 Tips On How To Make Love
Here are 10 tips on how to make love. Having sex is basically a matter of inserting Tab A into Slot B; anyone can do it. But do you know how to make love? If you're worried that your lovemaking techniques are leaving your partner feeling a little less than satisfied, these ten tips on how to make love will soon have you back on your A-game.
- Yes, foreplay is important! While most men get aroused and reach orgasm fairly quickly, women usually need a little time to get warmed up. Spend some time on her - after all, attention to your partner's needs is what making love is all about.
- Study up on new positions. While missionary style is tried and true, each person—and each couple—will have certain positions that give more satisfaction than others.
- Move it out of the bedroom. If boredom with the routine is becoming a problem, try moving to another room. Have a tryst in a hot steamy shower, or lay a thick blanket or quilt out on the living room floor.
- Introduce toys to your repertoire. Vibrators and massagers can send women into a frenzy of delight if used correctly, but always make sure she's up for it first. Toys aren't something to spring on someone by surprise.
- 5. Try a little food and drink. While it may seem cliche, feeding her erotic foods like strawberries with chocolate and champagne is a wonderful lovemaking technique. Feeding someone is an intimate gesture, and of course, since the whipped creams is already there...
- 6. Set the Mood. The ambiance is one of the most important parts of making love. Sexy or romantic music is an important part of the setting, but don't forget mood lighting and scented candles.
- Play sexy games to lighten the mood. Remember not to take lovemaking too seriously. Lighthearted games can help you relax, and that makes everything easier. Try playing truth or dare, or undressing each other - with no hands.
- Learn to give a massage. Receiving a massage from their man is a big turn on for women. A good massage with scented oils can turn every part of her body into an erogenous zone.
- Don't forget hygiene! Please take a shower, and make sure that you're at least minimally groomed. Shave or clip anything that needs it, and use a decent antiperspirant. Also, since making love means making sure that she's comfortable, make sure you have tissues and a wastebasket near the bed for her to clean up discretely afterwards.
- Communication is the most important part of making love. Talk to her. Ask her if what you're doing feels good, if your touch is firm enough or if it hurts. Women are often uncomfortable telling a man what to do in bed, so ask her what she wants. It will make you look confident, and that's the best tip on how to make love of all.