There are approximately 10 tips for improving sex life of couples that need to “sex it up” a tad in order to keep the love juices flowing. Often times, couples give up entirely too soon on their relationship. Here are a few ways to keep love alive, in addition to improving sex life for you both.
- Reading Material
- Sex toys and porn
- It’s all about the head. Now, we wouldn’t be that obvious. We’ll get to that later. No, we’re talking psychologically speaking. Everyone knows that a women’s sex life starts inside her head, most of the time. On the other hand, most people think that men are soulless and can have sex with anyone, anytime, anywhere. We will give you guys the benefit of the doubt and just say that if one, or both aren’t in the moment, neither partner can improve sex life.
- Quit playing the blame game. The second part of ten tips for improving sex life is to stop trying to win. At the end of the day, does it really matter whose fault it is? Accept joint responsibility. Work on agreeing more, rather than finding fault.
- Work it. Improve sex lives by making time for each other. It's easier said than done, especially when there are children. Examine your joint schedules. If you don't, an improved sex life may become non-existent.
- Devote time. Once of the best ten tips for improving sex life is to work on the mental process. Get away even if it is just for the weekend. If this is not an option, try to devote at least one night a week out. Avoid discussions regarding work or your offspring. Learn to laugh again, like you used to. Invite friends over that you've known since the beginning. It will take you back to happier days, before life sucked you both in.
- Turn up the heat. By now, you should be more in tune with each other and it's time to talk foreplay. Remember when your sex life was fun? Bet you had a lot more foreplay, right? It's the opening act leading to the main event and should never be overlooked. Moreover, it doesn't have to be just physical. Text or email them expressing how hot you find them. You'll definitely be on their nightly playbill.
- Take turns with your sex life. You run the sex session one night, and then submit to their agenda the next. Any rules to improve sex life works, as long as it does not maim or destroy. It’s all about trust, imagination and love. Explain that while she is the only one for you, variety is a good thing as far as positions, fantasy or role-playing.
- Read or watch porn together. One of the ten tips to improve sex life is by reading some form of erotica to each other. Do it before foreplay or even during the actual sex. Whispering in their ear can also be extremely pleasurable.
- Use Sex toys. Some couples improve sex life by using vibrators or other props. Whips, feathers or soft handcuffs can be quite a turn on if handled properly. There are all types of sex shops that cater to these types of products.
- Give better oral sex. Most people work on improving sex life by giving and receiving oral, or cunnilingus on each other. It’s often taken for granted, but often done incorrectly. Refrain from “jabbing” with your tongue. Instead, do a slower, deeper thrust. Alternate nipping and licking in an upward motion and they will be a pool of desire for you.
- Climax together. Reaching orgasm together is not an easy feat. However, if you can indicate to your partner to let you know when they are at that point, you can both arrive at the same time. Not only will you both feel like a porn star, you will both be smiling and have the best sleep you ever had.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?