10 Tips For Improving Your Sex Life
A great way to add chemistry and passion back into a relationship is to use one of these 10 tips for improving your sex life. Every relationship goes through times when the heat fizzles out, or life just happens to get in the way. Like everything else, a sex life requires maintenance and diligence to maintain its quality and excitement. Don't worry though, utilizing each of these tips is not only beneficial, but fun.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is a great way to not only be healthier, but boost blood flow in all the right areas. Taking a few thousand milligrams of Vitamin C a day can help a man have a more stiff, longer lasting erection while helping a woman be more tight in all the right areas.
- Masturbate - Masturbating can improve sex life for anyone by allowing a person to better understand their own body. It is impossible to expect another person to know all the right areas if you don't know where they are yourself. Take time to explore what works and what doesn't so that the information can be communicated to your partner so they know what works for you.
- Communication - Be open and honest with your partner about what you want, what feels good, and what does not work. This is the best way to get it right every time with out having to guess.
- Change Roles - Changing the roles from passive to aggressive is ok once in a while. If you are not the one to usually initiate sex, try taking the lead once in a while.
- Foreplay - Foreplay is a necessity in any sex relationship. Foreplay not only gets each of your bodies ready for the main attraction, but offers the chance to open up every nerve ending to a new found sensation.
- Fantasies - Fantasies are a great way to loose yourself in an idea or situation outside of normal life. Take the time to discuss different fantasies with your partner and then take turns acting out each others fantasies.
- Buy a Book - Pick up a book on different sexual positions and then read it with your partner. Trying out different positions will add heat and excitement.
- The Build Up - A great way to improve your sex life is to build up to the big moment by turning each other on through out the day. Try sending a few sexy text messages about what you want to try later, or what crossed your mind when you saw them leave for work that morning. Try adding a sexy note in each others lunch bags or brief cases. This allows for the power of suggestive thinking to take over all day long and have each of you ready and willing when you see each other at the end of the day.
- Schedule Time - Life gets in the way, and between work and obligations, it can seem like there is never enough time for sex anymore. A great way to make sure that not too much time goes by, try scheduling sex a few times a week. That way, no mater how tired or how much craziness happens through out the week, there is time set aside for the both of you to connect with out too much time passing in between.
- Pampering - Women like to feel pampered once in a while, and when it comes to sex there is no exception. Pampering each other can loosen the tension built up from life getting in the way and allow for each of you to explore each others bodies. One of the greatest ways to do this is to take a bubble bath together, spend time washing each others hair and back. By the time the water runs cold, the two of you will have enough heat to last through the night.