If you're the kind of guy who likes some brains with his beauty, but you don't find yourself surrounded by Ph.D supermodels or strippers working their way through medical school, you might try a couple of these ten tips for meeting smart single women. Just remember to polish your A-game, because it's going to take more than a pretty smile to impress these girls.
- Go back to school. If you didn't finish high school, take night classes. If you don't have your college degree, enroll in a local university. If you've always dreamt of getting your J.D., just do it. While not all smart single women go to school and not all single women in school are smart, you increase your odds of meeting smart single women significantly when you further your education.
- Take a class. If you have no interest in more school or don't have the money to be a full-time student, take a night class at your local community college. A French or Italian language class is the perfect place for meeting smart single women. They're romance languages, after all.
- Teach a class. Not only will you meet women interested in furthering their own education, but you'll be able to impress them with your knowledge. If you have an area of expertise, see if you can show it off and make some money at the local community college.
- Join a book club. Not only are book clubs great places for meeting smart single women, the male to female ratio is also usually heavily skewed in your favor.
- Hang out in your local bookstore. Book enthusiasts are usually smarter than your average bear, and asking for a recommendation is a great icebreaker.
- Go to a lecture. If you live near a university or community college, it probably has guest speakers on a fairy regular basis. Go to any that interest you. Not only will you be surrounded by smart single women, but you'll already know you have at least one common interest.
- Get some culture. Go to the theater instead of the movies. Hit a museum instead of a bar. Attend the symphony instead of a concert. Smart single women get bored by the same old weekend routine of movies and bar hopping. You're more likely to meet them if you expand your horizons a little bit.
- Travel. Smart single women are curious about the world, and it's incredibly easy to strike up conversations with your cute, fellow countrywomen when you meet as expats in a foreign land.
- Find strategic locations. If you usually go to a cafe for your morning coffee or to a bar for an evening drink, ditch your usual haunts and relocate to locations near local universities, courts, hospitals and business centers. You're more likely to meet a single professor, lawyer, doctor or business maven that way.
- Make your preference known. Not all men are particularly interested in meeting smart single women. Let your friends and family know you appreciate intellect as much as beauty. They may know some brilliant women they're dying to introduce you to.
If meeting smart single women is truly important to you, the best thing you can do is to just put yourself out in the world, haunting anyplace you even vaguely associate with brainy types. You certainly won't meet your dream girl while you're sitting on your couch watching reruns.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.