10 Tips For Meeting Women In Clubs
10 tips for meeting women in clubs has not changed much since the 1980's. When meeting women in clubs, much of a man's success depends on the kind of women he is trying to meet. Understanding which women to approach greatly helps increase the effectiveness of the 10 tips for meeting women in clubs.
- Make her laugh. Regardless of your own personality, making a woman laugh in the club increases your chances of getting her to talk to you. When a woman goes out to a club, she is looking to have fun. Making her laugh is definitely one of the 10 tips for meeting women in clubs.
- Avoid cliches. Cliches such as a corny pick-up line or wearing tight jeans make you more of a cartoon than someone capable of meeting women in clubs. Don't be the butt of bad jokes when following the 10 tips for meeting women in clubs.
- Let her talk. When women are out in the club having a good time, they like to talk. Let her talk. Learn as much about her as you can and let her see that you are a good listener. In a club setting, that could be the difference between going home alone or taking an attractive young lady out to breakfast.
Learn to dance. This may go against the "be yourself" rule that guys always hear when it comes to meeting women in clubs, but one of the 10 tips for meeting women in clubs that works is learn to dance. A smooth dancer on the dance floor will get the attention of more than one lady in the club.
- Practice. The only way a guy gets better at meeting women in clubs is to practice. That means that you need to approach women in clubs each time you go out, and pay attention to what happens when you start talking to them. If women ignore you then your approach is not smooth enough. If they look at you and turn away then you may need new clothes, a new hair style or you may need to lose weight. Practice makes perfect, and that goes for women in clubs as well.
- Smile a lot. When a woman is in a club she is not interested in speaking to the quiet and solemn type. She wants to see you smile, and she wants to see that you are having a good time. Part of the 10 tips for meeting women in clubs is to lighten up and smile.
- Have a plan. Know what you want to do if you get a lady's attention in a club. Women in clubs don't have a plan, but if a guy picks them up then they expect him to have some sort of idea of what to do. Whether that means staying in the club and then going to his place afterwards, or hitting an late night after-hours party, you need to know how you want the evening to end if you want to impress ladies in a club.
- Choose the right scent. Being in a crowded club all night, and dancing, can make a guy sweat. The last thing you want to do is take away from your chances of impressing a lady because of offensive odor. Perfumes and colognes used to be the right choice, but they tended to fade after a few hours of sweating. Try a scented body wash instead of cologne. The body wash will last longer and the scent is effective but not overpowering.
- Relax. One of the most effective suggestions on the list of 10 tips for meeting women in clubs is to relax. If you are normally nervous meeting women then the best way to relax is just dive in and start talking to them. You may get rejected at first, but after a while you will start finding it easier to relax in the clubs.
- Talk to a lot of women. Success at meeting women in clubs is all in the numbers. The more women you talk to, the better your chances of finding one that is interested in you.