10 Tips For Moving In With Girlfriend
Before cohabiting, every guy should review the 10 tips for moving in with girlfriend. You do not want to ruin an otherwise great relationships by being ill-prepared for your girlfriend to move in. There are many things that guys do that women do not care for so be prepared to change your habits, routines and general attitude. If you keep her happy your life together will be bliss. Here are the 10 tips for moving in with your girlfriend.
- "Don't leave the toilet seat up." It is one of the most talked issues between men and women but a surprising number of men forget not to do it. If you are moving in with your girlfriend, practice putting the toilet seat down before you move and if you like, try improving your aim in which case you can leave it down all the time.
- "Get faster at washing." Before moving in with your girlfriend you need to time yourself when you shave, shower and do other things in the bathroom. Women take an age to get ready so expect to have much less time to get ready for work once your girlfriend is sharing your bathroom.
- "Buy air fresheners." Men are less averse to foul smelling odors than women and many men fail to notice the scent of their shoes, socks and dirty underwear. A great tip when moving in with your girlfriend is to deck the house out with air fresheners so she won't notice how odiferous you are.
- "Decorate before she moves in." A good tip for moving in with your girlfriend is to secretly decorate the place before she arrives. Choose colors and styles you like and blow your budget on the decorating before she has a chance to pick flowery wallpaper and pink colored carpet.
- "Learn how to load the dishwasher." Women believe that men do not know how to load dishwashers correctly and it often leads to angry showdowns in kitchens across the U.S. Get a self help book so you know how your girlfriend will want the dishwasher loaded when she moves in.
- "Find a place that doesn't accept pets." The last thing you need when moving in with your girlfriend is to have a pet cat for competition. Find an apartment to rent that doesn't allow pets so that her critter can't tear up your furniture and claw you during tender moments.
- "Get rid of your stuff." Before moving in with your girlfriend a great tip is to have a clear out. Inevitably your girlfriend will over load the house with shoes, clothes and old issues of "Cosmo" so save her the trouble of throwing out all your stuff by having a clear out before she arrives.
- "Learn how to iron." There will be days when your girlfriend gets tired of looking at you in wrinkled T-shirts and asks you to get dressed up in a nice shirt. Do not antagonize her by telling her to iron, just do it yourself but make sure you know how by practicing before hand.
- "Learn how to give massages." Go to a local massage school and learn how to give a good rub down. If you are planning on moving in with your girlfriend you should expect that you massage skills will be in high demand after she has bad days at work.
- "Change your phone number." You do not want to come home to the sight of you newly moved in girlfriend playing a voicemail from your ex. Change your number and do not even give it to any college friends who could tell her embarrassing stories.