10 Tips For Picking Up Women
Whether looking for a wife or just a date for the night, men often need tips for picking up women. Simply going on trial and error can lead a man to miss out on Miss Right, so never go out unprepared. Put away your bad habits and pick up some new tricks before heading out on the prowl.
- Dress appropriately. One of the first tips for picking up women that men often disregard is dressing appropriately for the given situation. Wearing a suit to a baseball game or jeans to a semi-formal or formal event are sure to keep women at bay. Consider where you are going before selecting your outfit.
- Dress neatly. Women are not attracted to men who look like fixer-uppers. Take this tip for picking up women and wear neatly prepared clothes. Press your shirt and pants and assure they fit properly.
- Wear accessories. One of the easy tips for picking up women is to wear accessories with your outfit. Put on a watch for casual attire or add cuff links and tie pins for more formal wear. Women love jewelry and these touches will tell her that you share that love.
- Style your hair. Tips for picking up women should always mention one of the first noticed aspects on a man: his hair. Assure you have a good hair cut and use a bit of product. This gives the woman the idea that you care about your appearance.
- Watch your smell. Smell is a powerful tool in the tips for picking up women. Bathe, use deoderant and apply a small amount of cologne. Along with other tips for picking up women, put a touch of cologne on the list.
- Pay attention to your shoes. One of the tips for picking up women that gets ignored the most is wearing proper shoes. Men dress up, do their hair and put on the first pair of shoes out of the closet. Take a moment before going out to match your shoes and clean them if needed.
- Prepare an opening line. Practice an opening line at home in front of the mirror prior to going out on the hunt. Tips for picking up women include the practice of pronunciation to show your knowledge of the language. Avoid making your opening line a joke or corny one-liner of any type. Choose an introduction of yourself or a compliment for the lady.
- Be confident. Tips for picking up women include advice on your confidence level. Always be confident in yourself. Women are not typically attracted to shy or unsure males.
- Leave your ego at home. Amongst the tips for picking up women is the recognition of confidence verses arrogance. Arrogance, or the display of superiority, is a turn-off to women.
- Watch your language. Possibly the most important of tips for picking up women is watching your tongue. Vulgar or suggestive speech are a turn-off for women. Mentions of sex or sexual behavior during the introduction process typically will leave you standing alone.