These 10 tips for Puerto Vallarta scuba diving can assist in making your next vacation a good one. For a diving enthusiast, Puerto Vallarta is sometimes a dream destination. Located at the southern point of Mexico, the tropical location offers warm weather and blue waters.
- Use a reputable travel agent to book the trip. Even before you reach the destination for your Puerto Vallarta scuba diving excursion, you need to plan carefully. Pick a agent who specializes in scuba vacations and travel to the country of Mexico. This will save you from disaster before you reach the water.
- Carefully view available dive excursions. While planning your Puerto Vallarta scuba diving trip, read up on the available dive locations and companies available. Decide specifically where you want to go and who offers the location trip.
- Get certified. Prior to your Puerto Vallarta scuba diving trip, get your diving certification. While certification classes are offered at various outlets in the city, this will get you in the water faster.
- Call ahead to reserve your gear. Taking your gear on a Puerto Vallarta scuba diving excursion is not the easiest thing to do. Planes do not allow much of the apparatus. Be sure there will be available gear by calling ahead to reserve it.
- Get your papers in order well ahead of time. One thing to remember first and foremost about your Puerto Vallarta scuba diving trip is that you will be in a foreign country. Do not wait til the last minute to get your passport and any medical papers you may need.
- Get an underwater camera. As with many vacations, your Puerto Vallarta scuba diving trip will be best remembered through pictures. The clear blue waters will offer great opportunity for memory photos.
- Take a fellow dive enthusiast. Mexico isn't known to be the safest area in the world. Take a friend on your Puerto Vallarta scuba diving trip as there is safety in numbers.
- Keep your documents safe. While on your Puerto Vallarta scuba diving excursion, you will need a place to keep your passport and other informational items and money safe. You cannot take them with on the dive, so inquire about safes and lockers available.
- Go with a guide. While on your Puerto Vallarta scuba diving trip, do not go out alone. Always stay with a professional dive guide. Pirates and other bad persons are in the waters around the area. A guide will know when it's safe to go out and when its better to go back to land.
- Be aware. The final tip for your Puerto Vallarta scuba diving excursion is to constantly be aware of your surroundings. When in any area of Mexico, even in the water, there are dangers from humans and wildlife alike.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.