10 Tips For Romantic Love Making
If you want to add romance to your relationship, follow these 10 tips for romantic love making. It doesn't matter if you are in a long-term relationship or just starting a new relationship, you need to make sure you have romance. Having romantic love making can add a whole new dimension to your relationship. Surprise your lover by following these ten tips for romantic love making.
- Give your partner a massage. Taking the time to give your lover a deep, slow massage shows that you really care about her. Using scented massage lotion can really add to the romantic mood. To add to the fun, get flavored massage lotion.
- Light candles. This romantic tip for love making works when you are planning on making love when it is dark outside. Lighting a few candles can turn an ordinary room into a romantic paradise. Besides the flicker of candles, the scents also add to the romance.
- Whisper your partner's name. Listen up guys because women love this. Slowly whisper her name in her ear. The sound of you saying her name and your warm breath on her ear will drive her nuts.
- Slow down. One of the most important tips for romantic love making is to take your time. As unromantic as it sounds, you need to schedule time for love making, so you are not just rushing through the motions. Taking the time to slow down while you're making love will create an intimate bond between you and your partner.
- Look in your partner's eyes. This romantic tip for love making is so easy and so romantic. Many people don't even think about doing it. When you're making love, look deep and long into your lover's eyes.
- Break out the whipped cream. So many romantic and fun things can be done with whipped cream. You can start off by sucking whipped cream off of each other's fingers. Then you can move to putting whipped cream all over your partner's body and licking it off her.
- Do it in the shower. This is not only a romantic tip for love making, but it is also fun. All the the steam from the shower creates a very romantic mood. If you are scared that it's too slippy to make love standing up in the shower, get on the shower floor and make love.
- Kiss every part of your partner's body. Kissing every part of your partner's body is a sure way to add romance to your love making. Start with your partner's face and work your way down to her toes. To do this romantic tip for love making correctly, you need to kiss your partner very slowly.
- Have chocolate-dipped strawberries ready. This romantic tip for love making is sure to get anyone in a romantic mood. For this to be really romantic, you need to feed the strawberries to each other. Make sure to lick any excess chocolate off your lover's mouth.
- Compliment each other. This romantic tip for love making is so important, yet so many people forget to do it. This starts before love making and needs to be continued during it. You can compliment your partner on anything from the way she looks to her love making techniques.