10 Tips To Seduce Women
If you're looking for 10 tips to seduce women, then they don't get any better than this. Seducing women is a way of art, not to sound manipulative, but it does have to be done a certain way in order for it to work, otherwise you will just scare women away. Good looks and good hygiene are just the beginning, there's far more to it than that. It's going to take some self-confidence and a knowledge of where to draw the line between acceptable and unacceptable. However, with given time and practice, you will be seducing like a pro.
- Maintain your personal image. First things first, before even approaching a woman, you must maintain a very good and healthy image of yourself. Be friendly and charming towards everyone whom you come into contact with. If you make yourself easily likable by people and just about any girl will find this hard to resist.
- Maintain your physical appearance. Running secondary to a healthy and positive personal image is an equally healthy and positive physical appearance. Let's face it, no woman likes a stinker, so to speak. You should smell nice, get into shape, and begin eating healthy foods for a start. Looks may not be everything, but you have to admit that they are important to a certain extent.
- Make casual physical contact. Seducing women involves initiating some type of physicality, or more specifically, a playful yet friendly form of physical contact. This is done by gently touching her when you're making a point for instance. Things of this nature are acceptable as long as you don't go overboard with them. If you notice her shying away from you, then it signals that she may not be interested.
- Engage in discussion over seductive subjects. Topics such as school, Internet, work, family, or any other mundane material are things you should avoid in a conversation when trying to seduce a woman. Instead, switch the topic to something along the lines of astrology, fate, vacation spots, myths, history, or even sex (to a certain extent and with taste, that is), stick to subjects that are intangible with pleasure.
- Make her laugh. Everyone could always use and loves a good laugh or two, so why not use it to your advantage when seducing a woman? Not only is laughing healthy, it comforts the individual and makes them feel at ease.
- Private locations are a necessity. It's common sense, if you plan on seducing, you better plan on doing it somewhere private. It's true that some people don't mind public settings but it's safe to say that things happen much easier in private.
- Using reverse psychology. This method can work for plenty of things, from reviewing products to seduction itself. You do this by putting up a front, for instance, you can mention something that's seductive about her but then reject it immediately afterwards, don't overdo this but simply make her feel like she is irresistible.
- Slow build-up. You can't seduce a woman if you present yourself as a sex-crazed nymphomaniac, that's an immediate turn-off 99.9% of the time. Instead, initiate a slow build-up by kissing her neck, nibbling on her ear, and gently caressing her hips for example.
- Add a male angle to a sensitive subject. Show some sensitivity to topics that she's interested in by sharing a masculine aspect on something that is of a feminine nature. Don't talk about things that you personally are sensitive about, keep it on her.
- Mention other girls and their flirtatious attempts. Drop a few hints about how other girls display how much they like you, this is most likely to work in your favor by getting her jealous.