10 Tips For Seducing Married Women
Here’s 10 tips for seducing married women who are legally off the market but are officially looking for play. Seducing married women isn’t difficult as long as you follow these rules. Above all, remember, as with most cases, the married women you seek are probably looking to fill a void and need to escape. If you can fit the illusion, you’ll have the time of your life.
- Appeal to her escapist fantasies. Married women want an escape from reality, especially if she feels her current existence is boring. Show her a good time with experiences she’s never had or the promise to bring her places she’s never been.
- Listen to her thoughts, and she’ll tell you what she wants. Seducing a woman is simply a matter of listening to her and reading between the lines. A married woman will be no exception. If anything, this might be even easier if her husband no longer listens to her.
- Make her forget she’s married. Married women need to forget their married, but at the very least you have to get her to stop respecting their vows. Depending on the situation, she might be eager to do this if her husband is already cheating.
- Show your desire for her. Tell her how much you’d love to take his place when she needs to be satisfied. Remind her to never forget how sexy she is as you insist that “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.”
- Compliment her beauty. Every married woman possesses specific attributes of her appearance which make her beautiful, so take frequent opportunities to address them in admiration.
- Use her words to your power. We told you rule # 2 for a reason: when a person talks, they tell you everything you need to know about them. Therefore, when a married woman talks about the things her husband does and doesn’t do, these are your clues for seduction. These mentions tell you why she’s unhappy an tell you what to do in order to get her under your spell.
- Stay in your place. Pleasure P.’s song “Boyfriend #2” is going to be your theme song. Don’t fight, fuss or argue with her. You are simply around to provide pleasure for your married woman, and truth be told, that’s really all you want anyway.
- Encourage her to work it out at home, if necessary. Married women may long for an affair partner, but they are usually still very much in love with the thought of making it work with their husbands. No matter how much of a lying, cheating dog she says he is, always show support for her thoughts to work it out. You’ll appear to really care about her feelings (hopefully you do) and in the long run, the fact that you displayed care for her needs over yours appears even more seductive.
- Don’t get too attached. Being magnetically drawn to a married woman is seductive, especially if she gets high on the power she feels she has on you, but don’t get psycho. Don’t stalk her, don’t show up in places unannounced and don’t discuss taking the relationship further or getting her to divorce her husband. Keep things light, fresh and fun because you’re a temporary addition to her life. You’re there to appeal to her fantasies, not to remind her of the droll reality.
- Only deal with the unhappily married woman. Seducing a married woman is impossible if she’s happily married. Newlywed wives are in their honeymoon periods, so don’t bother. Focus on unhappily married women who have been in rocky marriages or who have been angry for quite some time. Some of the best tail is from a married woman getting revenge on a cheating husband.
- Bonus Rule: Always make her think and sexual activity with you was always her idea. If you push up on her too much, she might feel as if you tricked or took advantage of her. Make her accept full responsibility for giving up the tail when you get her in bed.