10 Tips For Staying Young
Are you looking for 10 tips for staying young? While you can't turn back the hands of time there are many tips for staying young. Each older person you ask will have their own answer.
- Sleep/rest. Take as much time as you need to ensure you get a good amount of sleep time each night. If you find yourself restless at an early hour try getting up for a bit then napping a few hours later.
- Eat properly. Make sure to include lots of vegetables, fruits and fiber into your diet. Energizing your body through your food choices is the best tip for staying young.
- Hydrate. Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily. Add lemon, lime or berry juice for flavor.
- Exercise. Choose a variety of activities for staying young. Exercise such as walking, gardening, golf, etc. done every other day will provide energy. Mix up your routines or try adding a new activity such as yoga to an existing routine.
- Moisturize. Use moisturizers on your skin for a more youthful appearance. Looking younger will help you feel younger.
- Take vitamin and herb supplements. Vitamin and herb supplements maintain proper levels of metals, minerals and vitamins. Food may not be enough of the daily serving required.
- Laugh often. Laughing is therapeutic and a great tip for staying young. Medical studies have found that laughter really is the best medicine.
- Love. Have many types of love in your daily life such as a pet, friends, significant other, and family. Loving daily and deeply is a tip for staying young.
- Learn. Always learning is a tip for staying young. There are many ways of learning something new. Have fun experimenting.
- Do not sunbathe. Everyone knows we need about 20 minutes of sun daily to absorb vitamin D from the sunlight. Staying in the sun too long will dry your skin out causing an older appearance.
Posted on: Sep. 08, 2010