If you are about to leave for South Korea and are looking for some advice, here are ten tips for travel in Korea. These tips will make your travel in Korea even better than you thought it would be.
- The first tip while traveling in Korea is to not buy drinking water. All you need is a water container and you can fill at water dispensing machines located across the country.
- The second tip is to that Korean’s are not always polite. They will bump into you while you are walking on the street and not apologize or care in any way. This is nothing against you, it just the Korean culture.
- The third tip for travel in Korea is that you can get authentic looking knock off handbags from top designer brands. Unless you make those types of bags, it is hard to tell the difference between the fake and the real one.
- Unlike in European countries, English is useless in Korea. You are going to need to learn to speak Korean, or hire a translator if you want to learn the Korean culture while vacationing there.
- Bargain with shop owners. Like Mexico you can bargain with the shop owners to get a better deal on an item you are going to buy. Just beware you are going to need to learn Korean to do this or have a translator with you.
- Eat everything while you are in Korea. You have the opportunity to eat authentic Korean food. Do not let this opportunity go to waste. Even if you do not like it you can at least say you tried it.
- Ginseng is expensive. Despite being known for their ginseng it is more expensive in Korea than the United States.
- Do not book a travel package that takes you to a ski resort unless you are going to Korea in the winter. Remember, there is nothing to see unless there is snow.
- You can shop all night. The stores never close! Most stores are open 24 hours, allowing you to shop till you drop.
- The final travel tip is to bring back a lot of snacks. Why? They are hard to find in the United States and they are also good souvenirs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.