The 10 ugliest NBA players ever range from the goofy to the horrifically disgusting. While these players might be some of the best to play in the game, there are other areas in their life they have trouble scoring, like the local singles bars. Some have been with beautiful women, making you understand what money really buys.
- Pau Gasol. Pau Gasol has a perpetual dumbfounded look on his face which adds to his distinction as one of the ugliest NBA players ever. His talent makes him a hero in Los Angeles but his looks makes him a candidate for a horror movie icon in the same town when his career ends.
- Joakim Noah. From the time Noah was drafted, his hair made him look at least three inches taller than his 6-11 height. He has easily become one of the ugliest NBA players ever. Noah is the son of a former Miss Universe contestant which makes you wonder how ugly his dad must have been.
- Chris Kaman. Chris Kaman is, hands-down, one of the ugliest NBA players ever. Entering the league, Kaman eventually established himself as a nice big man in the paint but his appearance comes straight out of a backwoods hillbilly movie. You expect dueling banjos when he comes on the court.
- Tyrone Hill. You have to feel bad for Tyrone Hill, one of the ugliest NBA players ever. Even when he came into the league at the age of 22, he looked at least twice that. By the time he retired, at the age of 36, his looks deteriorated to the point where he might be eligible for senior discounts at the local diner.
- Popeye Jones. While not as ugly as Popeye the Sailor Man, Popeye Jones is one of the ugliest NBA players ever. His ears stick out at least an inch on each side of his head, helping him open lanes while averaging seven points a game over his career.
- Sam Cassell. Sam Cassell is currently coaching in the NBA after a 15-year career where he established himself as one of the ugliest NBA players ever. Cassell proved to be one of the best to play the game but it was always hard to take him seriously, thanks to his lanky, alien-like looks.
- Gheorghe Muresan. Muresan is the tallest player to ever play in the NBA and is one of the ugliest NBA players ever. Most non-basketball fans know him as the giant basketball player in the Billy Crystal movie “My Giant.”
- Dennis Rodman. Dennis Rodman is one of the best rebounders to ever play the game as well as one of the ugliest NBA players ever. How Rodman spent time romantically linked to Madonna and Carman Electra is puzzling. He also took part in professional wrestling matches where his appearance fit in well.
- Manute Bol. Bol was the tallest player to ever play in the NBA until Gheorghe Muresan made his debut and he rivals his fellow big man as one of the ugliest NBA players ever. Bol was 7-7, skinny as a rail and has a forehead that might outweigh the rest of his body mass. If an alien ever played NBA ball, it was Manute Bol.
- Marquis Daniels. Marquis Daniels, the shooting guard who has played for Dallas, Indiana and Boston, is one of the ugliest NBA players ever. Daniels is a bed of tattoos as well, ranging from a map of Florida to a man blowing his face off with a shotgun.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.