10 Ultimate Party Songs
The purpose of a party song is to get people moving, so when you need to liven things up, try these 10 ultimate party songs. Any one of these songs will get your crowd on its feet before the second verse.
- "Jump Around" by House of Pain. From the first few beats of the opening hook, you'll want to get off your feet and jump around. This 1992 party song has stood the test of time and is popular with all ages.
"Pump It" by Black Eyed Peas. This is one of those party songs that was an instant hit and never gets old. The hip arrangement, starts off with a sample from The Del Tones "Miserlou" and takes you on a wild ride from the first beat to the last.
"Rock and Roll All Night" by KISS. No band has summed up the party lifestyle like KISS and this is their ultimate party song. So if you need to rock and roll all night and party every day, this is your song.
- "Love Shack by" The B-52's. Your whole shack will shimmy when you play this breakout party song from the B-52's. What better way to get your party moving and grooving?
- "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc. This thumping '80s party song is immediately recognizable and gets the crowd wild. This was Tone Loc's biggest hit and for good reason, the hot beat and the humorous lyrics make it a blast to sing along as you dance.
"Pon De Replay" by Rhianna. This reggae pop tune put Rhianna on the map and put plenty of girls on the dance floor wanting more. You can't help but turn the music up when this beat gets going, which makes it a great party song.
- "Hey Baby" by No Doubt. Jamaican dance hall music inspired this hit from No Doubt. This song is bouncy, sexy and fun.
- "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga. You don't need to have had a little bit too much to just dance to this infectious party song. Lady Gaga knows how to get the crowd moving.
- "Yeah" by Usher. Usher knocked it out of the park with this party song. Everyone will be saying "yeah" when you play this tune.
- "Get the Party Started" by Pink. This song is so ultimate that "party" is it's middle name. So get your party started with this hot dance tune.
Posted on: Oct. 09, 2010