The ten ultimate songs for ringtones are empowering and perhaps ego boosting. If you want to answer a call in style, you need a theme song. Here is your list of the ultimate empowering and ego boosting songs for ringtones.
- "I've Got the Power" by Snap - This is one song that you won't regret using as a ringtone. Every time someone calls you, you've "got the power."
- "Break My Stride" by Ace of Base – Do you get annoying phone calls from creditors or bosses? Answer your phone to "ain't nothin' gonna break my stride."
- "Winners Take All" by Quiet Riot – Life is getting you down. Don't worry. You're a winner. This Quiet Riot song will keep you strong every time your phone rings.
- "I will survive" by Cheap Trick – Someone's trying to take you down. You have the divine presence on your side, however. You will survive.
- "Touch of Grey" by the Grateful Dead – Jerry Garcia sings a masterpiece that still brings tears to Bob Weir's eyes when he sings it. This is another song with "I will survive" as a prominent phrase.
- "Never Say Die" by King Kobra – Despite all the obstacles between you and your dreams, never say die. This is the ultimate song for ringtones if you wish for a little determination in your life.
- "Gonna Fly Now" by Bill Conti, Carol Connors and Ayn Robbins – Better known as the theme song of the movie "Rocky," this song screams victory. If you want to feel victorious, then this is the ultimate song to use as a ringtone.
- "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred – What's not to love about this song? It's the ultimate ringtone song for the occasional ego stroke or if you're expecting a date to call you.
- "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers – You have to be really cool to have this song as a ringtone, but you're cool enough. The song is about knowing how to gamble right. Upon closer inspection, it's all about how to live life and come out a winner. It's the ultimate ringtone song for those who could use such reminders. You'll also look cool when the phone rings.
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor – Here's another "Rocky" fighting song for you. If you want to rise up to the challenge and kill with skill, then this Survivor song is your ultimate song for ringtones.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
25 Enlightening Quotes About Being a Gentleman
What’s your definition of a perfect gent? LL Cool J, Lea Michele, Andy Samberg and friends weigh in.