10 Unique Gift Ideas For Men
Shopping can be an overwhelming task for many people, but the following suggestions for 10 unique gift ideas for men will help alleviate the stress of guessing what to purchase as gifts. These ideas may reduce the usual stress that is associated with shopping and searching for unique and useful gifts.
- A food basket Give him a food basket, but not just any basket. Fill a large tin, ice bucket or basket with a variety of meats and cheeses. Add a great variety of each item, such as smoked Cheddar and tomato basil cheese, and salami and garlic summer sausage. Include a variety of snacks such as honey roasted peanuts, sweet and sour cashews and a few varieties of candy.
- A magazine rack Use a magazine caddy as the “box” and fill it with a variety of books, snacks, a variety of coffee, tea or hot chocolates, several bookmarks and a gift card to the local bookstore.
- A pampering/spa basket Men may not always admit to it, but many enjoy being pampered or spending time caring for their nails, skin and hair. Purchase a decorative wooden box and fill with a variety of body creams, shampoo, conditioners, nail grooming set and a “manly” magazine or two for reading.
- Metal detectors When you give the gift of a metal detector, you are virtually giving him a variety of unknown “gifts.” Metal detectors are great for getting exercise and finding a variety of unique and unusual items such as jewelry and/or coins.
- A year's membership to the Beer of the Month Club Buying a Beer of the Month club membership will provide him with a new and different beer each month for a whole year. For an added bonus, give him an advanced home beer making kit for the times when the beer of the month has not arrived yet.
- Golf bag full of goodies Purchase a golf club bag or a sports-style duffle bag and fill it up with a variety of golf balls, tees, a golf coffee mug, golf calendar and a variety of snacks. Snacks could include pretzels, caramel corn, chocolates, cookies and sports drinks.
- Tackle box filled with fishing supplies Purchase a tackle box and fill it with a variety of lures, hooks, bobbers, a rod, a reel, a book about trout fishing and fishing snacks. Snacks could include a six pack of beer, soda, cookies, cheese, crackers and summer sausage.
- Sports bag with game day supplies For the diehard football fan, create a game day smorgasbord. Fill a sports bag with a ceramic football mug, a jersey from his favorite team, a six pack of beer or soda, tortilla chips, salsa, summer sausage, a variety of cheese, peanuts, popcorn, a sports magazine, a chip and dip plate, beer mug and tickets to a game (could be to the local high school or college team).
- Motorcycle carryall bag Fill a small carry all bag with sunglasses, a hat, leather gloves, bike accessories, leather jacket and a motorcycle magazine.
- A camping cooler filled with camping supplies Fill a cooler with a variety of camping supplies such as a small propane cook stove, metal cups, metal plates, thermos, sleeping bag, graham crackers, chocolate bars, marshmallows and a book about campsite stories.