10 Unique Gifts Ideas
If you're in a bind on last-minute holiday or birthday shopping, these 10 unique gift ideas have you covered. These ideas are categorized for everyone on your list.
- For the beer snob: an assorted case or six-pack. Many stores, including World Market, offer the opportunity to build your own six-pack out of a variety of artisan and microbrewed beer. If someone loves sampling different beers, get them wild and wacky flavors like jalapeño or mixed fruit. Are they a stout, IPA, or ESB fan? Select six different varieties of their favorite kind.
- For your dad: a personalized mixed CD. It's the mix tape of the new Millenium. Head to iTunes or Amazon and buy MP3s from his favorite bands. For more options, pick theme songs from shows or movies he'd watch when he was younger.
- For your siblings: a nostalgic goodie basket. Remember all the things you and your siblings used to gorge on when you were younger? Treat them to a nostalgic picnic of all your favorite candies, cakes, and goodies from your childhood.
- For the Star Wars fan: Star Wars Heroes and Villains Cookie Cutters. Deck the halls with Yoda, Darth Vader, and stormtroopers with these amazing cookie cutters. You can find them for around $19.95 and they're the perfect gift for the Star Wars fanatic in your life.
- For the trendy girl: half-fingerless gloves. For the girl who needs to accessorize her winter wear, half-fingerless gloves are a practical, warm, and stylish gift. They offer more warmth than a traditional fingerless glove while still providing open fingers for maneuverability. Carolina Amato makes an opera-length version for $42.
- For the girly girl: Hello Kitty hairdryer and/or hair straightener. What girl wouldn't want to do her hair with these bright pink styling tools? Brighten up a feminine girl's bathroom counter with these Hello Kitty accessories, available for around $40 each.
- For the princess: Disney Couture Jewelry. No one does happily ever after better than Disney Couture. Fulfill her fairy tale wishes with some sparkle and magic from Disney Couture Jewelry.
- For the mad scientist: Chemistry Cocktail Set. He'll feel like Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde as he mixes martini in this chemistry-themed bar gift set, complete with mixing beakers and test tubes.
- For the charitable one: donation to charity or NGO. For the girl or guy in your life that hates the materialism of the gift-giving season, make donations to their favorite charity or non-governmental organization in lieu of a present.
- For the eco-conscious couple's baby: Eco-Friendly Fire Truck. This bright and cheery fire truck is made from recycled milk jug containers and is crafted right here in the USA. You'll find this unique gift for around $20.
Posted on: Dec. 29, 2010