10 Unique Ways To Impress My Girlfriend
There are many ways to impress different types of women, but we have compiled a list of 10 unique ways to impress your girlfriend. Knowing your girlfriend and what she generally likes is the best start to impressing her, so improvise with these suggestions.
- Sudden Confidence. Sudden confidence in a man is one of the most impressive things that a woman will notice. Don't be "Cocky," or "over confident," just show some sudden confidence on occasion to keep her on her toes.
- Do things for her. Doing things for her will not only impress your girlfriend, it will make her want to do things for you as well. Cook her a nice dinner, rent a chick flick, and light some candles.
- Volunteer. If your girlfriend is a softy, volunteering at an animal shelter or somewhere of that sort will impress her more than anything. There are a growing number of programs that are completely volunteer based, and all they consist of is walking next to a horse while a disabled child rides the horse. Horses? Disabled children? Not only are you helping some ones life become more enjoyable, but you are scoring a lot of brownie points for the girlfriend.
- Notice the little things. Noticing when she cuts her hair, when shes wearing something new, or when shes done her make up different is very impressive to a woman. They will expect you to notice half the time any ways, but if you say something before she asks "notice anything different," she will be impressed.
- Get to know her better. There is always something new to learn about a woman. If you show interest in knowing every aspect of her, and she knows your sincere, then she will open up like never before, and will be impressed in you caring so much about the real her, not just her body.
- Impress her parents. Impressing your girlfriends parents is normally harder than impressing your girlfriend, but it sure will be a huge plus. Talking to them, and getting to know them as people, not just your girlfriends parents, will get them to like you a lot. Most guys will come over to pick up a girl, and take her away with nothing more than a "hi sir, bye sir." This makes parent's think about the guys intentions a lot.
- Be giving in bed. If you have been with your girlfriend long enough to be intimate, being completely giving in bed will not only impress her, but will make her want to be more giving as well. Caress her more, kiss her more, pleasure her more, rather than being selfish. This will impress her a lot.
- Be loyal. Let's be honest, things come up when you have plans with your girlfriend. Lets say you made plans to go to dinner, and the guys all of the sudden say that they are having a huge football party that night. That sounds a lot more entertaining than going to dinner with your woman again. From her point of view, this is a test. Are you going to be a man that dips out for greener pastures? or are you going to stick it out and be loyal through anything because you truely love her?
- Be nice to her Friends. Not many guys are nice to their girlfriends' friends. If you are one of those guys who is, she will be impressed.
- Be personal. When it comes to holidays, birthdays, or any occasion for gift giving, keep it personal and thoughtful. This is done easily if you buy something for her as soon as you think of something, instead of telling yourself, "oh, that would be good for her birthday six months from now," because chances are, you will forget and scrounge for ideas when her birthday does creep around. Giving her something that she absolutely loves will impress her for years to come.