For those looking to find the best 10 Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago, having a variety of options is key. Whether its dinner and a movie or a night out at the theatre, each couple looks for something different as their ideal Valentine’s Day date.
- Signature Room at the 95th. Considered one of the most romantic spots in the city, Signature Room at the 95th is easily one of the best Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago. Complete with live music, gorgeous city views and upscale menu options, Signature Room at the 95th will make this a Valentine’s Day you won’t soon forget. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made by calling (312) 787-9596.
- La Creperie. For those who place fine dining at the top of their list of the best Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago, La Creperie’s French cuisine makes it an easy choice. The restaurant’s intimate and French setting can make you feel like you’re spending your Valentine’s Day in Paris. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (773) 528-9050.
- Silver Lining Balloons. If your list of the best Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago is made up of adventure, schedule a hot air balloon ride with Silver Lining Balloons. With their sunrise or sunset departure options, this could easily be one of the best and most romantic Valentine’s Day dates you will ever experience. For information and to schedule your flight, call (815) 690-1237.
- Aloft Loft. For those who are fans of the Cirque du Solei, consider taking a class in aerial skills at Aloft Loft when planning your list of best Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago. While not the most romantic of dates, those who are amazed by the skills of aerial performers will be highly impressed with the thought and preparation put into the evening. For class schedules and to reserve a space, call (773) 782-6662.
- Duets for My Valentine. If you consider yourself a theatre buff, Duets for My Valentine is a great choice for the best Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago. The performance includes more types of dances than one could imagine, including jazz, modern tap, swing, ballet and more. Held at Park West at 322 W. Armitage Avenue, this event is sure to be one to remember.
- Show Us Your Love. For fans of music Show Us Your Love is a fantastic option for the best Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago. By upgrading to the Valentine’s Day Couple’s Package, you will receive reserved seating, champagne, roses and dessert. Tickets can be purchased online at www.BailwickChicago.com.
- Nacional 27. For those on a budget, couple’s dancing lessons at Nacional 27 are a great option for one of the best Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago. With the purchase of a meal, dance lessons are complimentary on the second Tuesday of each month. And by learning to dance, you open the door for a long list of dates yet to come.
- Taqueria Uptown. Another option for those on a budget is tacos and hitting the beach, which would make for a great Valentine’s Day date idea in Chicago. With tacos starting at a low price of $2.00, one can grab a great meal for a picnic on the beach, making sure to give you the low key Valentine’s Day you may be looking for.
- Crazy Blind Date. For those who find themselves single but still wanting to enjoy one of the locations for the best Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago, consider signing up for a 30 minute mini-date with Crazy Blind Date. Members are told who to meet and where to meet them and is the perfect option for singles to meet new people without the hassle of dating sites or bars and possibly even find the one to spend next Valentine’s Day with. To sign up, visit www.CrazyBlindDate.com.
- Hot Chocolate. After your activities check out Hot Chocolate to put the perfect end to your night of the best Valentine’s Day date ideas in Chicago. Known for their desserts, check out the brioche donuts, complete with hot fudge to dip and caramel popcorn as a side. Reservations are available by calling (773) 489-1747.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…